Kannagi may refer to:
- Kannagi, a legendary person and the central character of the Tamil epic Silapathikaram.
- Kannaki Amman, The divine form of Silappatikaram Character.
- Kannagi (movie), a Tamil epic movie based on Silapathikaram
- "Kannaki", a Malayalam Film directed by Jayaraj.
- Kannagi (newspaper), a Tamil language newspaper
- the Japanese term for a shaman or a miko
- Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens, a 2005 Japanese manga series by Eri Takenashi that was adapted into a 2008 anime television series
- Kannagi no Tori, a 2002 yaoi video game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kannagi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.