Kaneland Community Unit School District 302 (D302) is a school district headquartered in Maple Park, Illinois. It is within southwest Kane County. It was established through consolidation of existing school districts on July 1, 1948. The area of the district is 140 square miles (360 km2) and has all or portions of Maple Park, Aurora, Cortland, Elburn, Kaneville, Montgomery, North Aurora, Sugar Grove, and Virgil.
|Kaneland Community Unit School District 302|
47W326 Keslinger Road
Maple Park, Illinois, 60151
|NCES District ID||1724480|
|Students and staff|
- Kaneland High School
- Harter Middle School
- Blackberry Creek Elementary School
- McDole Elementary School
- John Shields Elementary School
- John Stewart Elementary School
- ^ a b c "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Kaneland CUSD 302". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 2022-03-05.
- ^ "About District 302". Kaneland Community Unit School District 302. Retrieved 2019-08-02.
47W326 Keslinger Rd Maple Park, IL 60151