Kamen Rider Build (仮面ライダービルド, Kamen Raidā Birudo) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama and the 28th entry of Toei Company's Kamen Rider metaseries. It is the nineteenth series to debut during the Heisei era. The show premiered on September 3, 2017, following the finale of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, joining Uchu Sentai Kyuranger and later, Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger in the Super Hero Time line-up.
|Kamen Rider Build|
|Created by||Shotaro Ishinomori|
|Developed by||Ishimori Productions|
|Written by||Shogo Muto|
|Narrated by||Bucky Koba|
|Opening theme||"Be The One" by PANDORA feat. Beverly|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||49 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||24–25 min. (per episode)|
|Original network||TV Asahi|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||September 3, 2017 –|
August 26, 2018
|Preceded by||Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
|Followed by||Kamen Rider Zi-O|
A cataclysmic event involving an artifact of an ancient Martian civilization has created a supernatural barrier called the Skywall which separates Japan into three territories, Touto, Hokuto, and Seito. Along with creating a complex power dynamic between the three regions, the event brings waves of monsters called Smash down on the country, who terrorize and attack the citizens.
The protagonist, Sento Kiryu, is an amnesiac taken in by a mysterious cafe owner named Soichi Isurugi who provides him with a belt called the Build Driver that allows him to turn into Kamen Rider Build, which he uses to fight the Smash on his own. Build has different powers determined by the combination of a pair of Fullbottles inserted into the belt, each containing the essences of organic and inorganic matters. Full bottles are obtained by defeating the Smash and absorbing their essence into a Fullbottle and then purifying it.
Throughout the story, Sento learns that his forgotten past is connected to the events of the Skywall Catastrophe, that the Smash is the work of a larger organization attempting to rule the world, and that his allies are not what they seem. In his search for the truth about his past and a solution to the crisis, Sento makes several allies who also gain the ability to transform and fight with him, encounters several nemeses who brutally push back at his attempts to save humanity, and is forced to question who is on what side, and what the sides even are.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2022)
The Kamen Rider Build trademark was registered by Toei on May 18, 2017. A press conference was later held on August 1, 2017 to reveal the cast and crew, plot details, the suit and bike of Kamen Rider Build. A trailer was also shown and later released on Youtube later that same day.
The motif of Kamen Rider Build's main form was "rabbit" and "tank". The motif of the form was suggested by Takahito Omori, who found the combination interesting.
The monsters of the series is called "Smash". They were designed in a way so that their motif are not immediately obvious in order to surprise the audiences when their essence was captured by the main characters after their defeat.
Similar to the previous series, half of each episode's title is an English word, though spelled in katakana instead of English letters, and the other is written in kanji. Also, each episode briefly shows mathematics and/or physics formulas, which forms the episode number.
Every episode of the series were written by Shogo Muto.
Original Japanese title
|1||"The Ones Who Were The Best Match"|
Transcription: "Besuto Matchi na Yatsu-ra" (Japanese: ベストマッチな奴ら)
|September 3, 2017|
Transcription: "Mujitsu no Rannawei" (Japanese: 無実のランナウェイ)
|September 10, 2017|
|3||"Borderline of Justice"|
Transcription: "Seigi no Bōdārain" (Japanese: 正義のボーダーライン)
|September 17, 2017|
|4||"The Testimony Will Be Zero"|
Transcription: "Shōgen wa Zero ni Naru" (Japanese: 証言はゼロになる)
|September 24, 2017|
Transcription: "Ayaui Aidentitī" (Japanese: 危ういアイデンティティー)
|October 1, 2017|
|6||"Moonsault of Anger"|
Transcription: "Ikari no Mūnsaruto" (Japanese: 怒りのムーンサルト)
|October 8, 2017|
|7||"The Devil's Scientist"|
Transcription: "Akuma no Saientisuto" (Japanese: 悪魔のサイエンティスト)
|October 15, 2017|
|8||"Memory Starts to Talk"|
Transcription: "Memorī ga Katarihajimeru" (Japanese: メモリーが語りはじめる)
|October 22, 2017|
|9||"The Trap of Project Build"|
Transcription: "Purojekuto Birudo no Wana" (Japanese: プロジェクトビルドの罠)
|October 29, 2017|
|10||"Technology of Destruction"|
Transcription: "Metsubō no Tekunorojī" (Japanese: 滅亡のテクノロジー)
|November 12, 2017|
Transcription: "Moero Doragon" (Japanese: 燃えろドラゴン)
|November 19, 2017|
Transcription: "Inbō no Seorī" (Japanese: 陰謀のセオリー)
|November 26, 2017|
|13||"Who Takes Off the Veil?"|
Transcription: "Bēru o Nugu no wa Dare?" (Japanese: ベールを脱ぐのは誰？)
|December 3, 2017|
|14||"The False Kamen Rider"|
Transcription: "Itsuwari no Kamen Raidā" (Japanese: 偽りの仮面ライダー)
|December 10, 2017|
|15||"Judge Sento Kiryū!"|
Transcription: "Kiryū Sento o Jajji Shiro!" (Japanese: 桐生戦兎をジャッジしろ！)
|December 17, 2017|
|16||"The Weaponry Hero"|
Transcription: "Heiki no Hīro" (Japanese: 兵器のヒーロー)
|December 24, 2017|
|17||"The Outbreak of the Rider Wars"|
Transcription: "Raidā Wōzu Kaisen" (Japanese: ライダーウォーズ開戦)
|January 7, 2018|
|18||"The Golden Soldier"|
Transcription: "Ōgon no Sorujā" (Japanese: 黄金のソルジャー)
|January 14, 2018|
|19||"The Forbidden Item"|
Transcription: "Kindan no Aitemu" (Japanese: 禁断のアイテム)
|January 21, 2018|
Transcription: "Akuma no Torigā" (Japanese: 悪魔のトリガー)
|January 28, 2018|
|21||"The Unstoppable Hazard"|
Transcription: "Hazādo wa Tomaranai" (Japanese: ハザードは止まらない)
|February 4, 2018|
|22||"Victory of Tears"|
Transcription: "Namida no Bikutorī" (Japanese: 涙のビクトリー)
|February 11, 2018|
|23||"The Phantom of the West"|
Transcription: "Nishi no Fantomu" (Japanese: 西のファントム)
|February 18, 2018|
|24||"The Man Called Rogue"|
Transcription: "Rōgu to Yobareta Otoko" (Japanese: ローグと呼ばれた男)
|February 25, 2018|
|25||"The Idol's Awakening"|
Transcription: "Aidoru Kakusei" (Japanese: アイドル覚醒)
|March 4, 2018|
|26||"The Treacherous Deathmatch"|
Transcription: "Uragiri no Desumatchi" (Japanese: 裏切りのデスマッチ)
|March 11, 2018|
|27||"The Counterattack Hero"|
Transcription: "Gyakushū no Hīrō" (Japanese: 逆襲のヒーロー)
|March 18, 2018|
|28||"The Genius Arrives With a Tank"|
Transcription: "Tensai ga Tanku de Yattekuru" (Japanese: 天才がタンクでやってくる)
|March 25, 2018|
|29||"The Opening Bell Rings"|
Transcription: "Kaimaku no Beru ga Naru" (Japanese: 開幕のベルが鳴る)
|April 1, 2018|
|30||"The Truth of the Pandora Box"|
Transcription: "Pandora Bokkusu no Shinjitsu" (Japanese: パンドラボックスの真実)
|April 8, 2018|
|31||"Surge Out, Magma!"|
Transcription: "Hotobashire Maguma!" (Japanese: ほとばしれマグマ！)
|April 15, 2018|
|32||"A Programmed Tragedy"|
Transcription: "Puroguramu Sareta Higeki" (Japanese: プログラムされた悲劇)
|April 22, 2018|
|33||"The Final Weapon: Evol"|
Transcription: "Saishū Heiki Eboru" (Japanese: 最終兵器エボル)
|April 29, 2018|
|34||"The Best Match is Dissolved"|
Transcription: "Hanarebanare no Besuto Matchi" (Japanese: 離れ離れのベストマッチ)
|May 6, 2018|
|35||"The Tower of Destruction"|
Transcription: "Hametsu no Tawā" (Japanese: 破滅のタワー)
|May 13, 2018|
|36||"Evolto Hunts Planets"|
Transcription: "Eboruto wa Hoshi o Karu" (Japanese: エボルトは星を狩る)
|May 20, 2018|
|37||"The Ultimate Phase"|
Transcription: "Kyūkyoku no Fēzu" (Japanese: 究極のフェーズ)
|May 27, 2018|
Transcription: "Maddo na Sekai" (Japanese: マッドな世界)
|June 3, 2018|
|39||"The Unstoppable Genius"|
Transcription: "Jīniasu wa Tomaranai" (Japanese: ジーニアスは止まらない)
|June 10, 2018|
|40||"The Final Revolution"|
Transcription: "Shūmatsu no Reboryūshon" (Japanese: 終末のレボリューション)
|June 17, 2018|
|41||"The Truth of the Best Match"|
Transcription: "Besuto Matchi no Shinjitsu" (Japanese: ベストマッチの真実)
|June 24, 2018|
|42||"Legacy of Doubt"|
Transcription: "Giwaku no Regashī" (Japanese: 疑惑のレガシー)
|July 1, 2018|
Transcription: "Mō Hitori no Birudo" (Japanese: もう一人のビルド)
|July 8, 2018|
|44||"The End of Evolto"|
Transcription: "Eboruto no Saigo" (Japanese: エボルトの最期)
|July 15, 2018|
|45||"The Scientist of Hope"|
Transcription: "Kibō no Saientisuto" (Japanese: 希望のサイエンティスト)
|July 22, 2018|
|46||"An Oath to Be the One"|
Transcription: "Chikai no Bī Za Wan" (Japanese: 誓いのビー・ザ・ワン)
|July 29, 2018|
|47||"Zero Degree Flames"|
Transcription: "Zero-do no Honō" (Japanese: ゼロ度の炎)
|August 12, 2018|
|48||"To a World of Love & Peace"|
Transcription: "Rabu Ando Pīsu no Sekai e" (Japanese: ラブ＆ピースの世界へ)
|August 19, 2018|
|49 (Finale)||"The Tomorrow Build Will Create"|
Transcription: "Birudo ga Tsukuru Ashita" (Japanese: ビルドが創る明日)
|August 26, 2018|
Heisei Generations FinalEdit
A Movie War film, titled Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Final: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Rider (仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズ FINAL ビルド&エグゼイドwithレジェンドライダー, Kamen Raidā Heisei Jenerēshonzu Fainaru Birudo Ando Eguzeido Wizu Rejendo Raidā) was released on December 9, 2017. Aside from the casts of Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura (Kamen Rider OOO), Sota Fukushi, Shion Tsuchiya and Takushi Tanaka (Kamen Rider Fourze), Gaku Sano (Kamen Rider Gaim), and Shun Nishime and Takayuki Yanagi (Kamen Rider Ghost) returned to reprise their respective roles. The musician and writer Kenji Ohtsuki portrayed the main antagonist of the movie, Mogami Kaisei/Kaiser. The events of the movie took place between episodes 14 and 15.
Be the OneEdit
Kamen Rider Build the Movie: Be the One (劇場版 仮面ライダービルド Be The One, Gekijōban Kamen Raidā Birudo Bī Za Wan) was released in Japan on August 4, 2018, double billed with the film for Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger. Actors Masanobu Katsumura, Takashi Fujii, and Rena Matsui portrayed the main antagonists of the movie. It also featured a cameo appearance of Build's titular successor, Kamen Rider Zi-O, before his proper debut in his own series. The events of the movie took place between episodes 45 and 46.
Heisei Generations ForeverEdit
A Movie War film, titled Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever (仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズ FOREVER, Kamen Raidā Heisei Jenerēshonzu Fōebā) was released on December 22, 2018, featuring the casts of Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Zi-O along with Kamen Rider Den-O. The events of the film took place after the end of the main series.
- Kamen Rider Build: Birth! KumaTelevi!! Vs. Kamen Rider Grease (仮面ライダービルド 誕生! クマテレビ!! VS仮面ライダーグリス, Kamen Raidā Birudo Tanjō! Kuma Terebi!! Bāsasu Kamen Raidā Gurisu) is Televi-Kun's "Hyper Battle DVD" (超バトルDVD, Haipā Batoru Dī Bui Dī). It took place between episodes 19 and 20.
- Kamen Rider Build: Raising the Hazard Level With 7 Best Matches (仮面ライダービルド ～ハザードレベルを上げる7つのベストマッチ～, Kamen Raidā Birudo Hazādo Reberu o Ageru Nanatsu no Besuto Matchi) is a web-exclusive series released on Toei's official YouTube channel. It comprises three episodes, but the final episode is exclusive to the DVD. The first and second episode took place during episode 21 and the last episode took place a month later.
- Rogue is a spin-off miniseries included in the blu-ray collection of Kamen Rider Build. It comprises three episodes and is a side story focusing on Gentoku Himuro. The first episode took place three years prior to the main series, and the second and final episodes took place after Episode 20.
- Night Rogue Rises: Released as part of Kamen Rider Build Blu-ray Collection Volume 1.
- Dark Night Fall: Released as part of Kamen Rider Build Blu-ray Collection Volume 2.
- Kamen Rider Rogue: Released as part of Kamen Rider Build Blu-ray Collection Volume 3.
- Kamen Rider Prime Rogue (仮面ライダープライムローグ, Kamen Raidā Puraimu Rōgu) is Televi-Kun's "Hyper Battle DVD". It takes place between episodes 41 and 42.
- I Heard the Idol Otaku Is Dating His Fav (ドルヲタ、推しと付き合うってよ, Doruota, Oshi to Tsukiautte yo) is a side story featuring Kazumi Sawatari. It serves as a prequel to Build New World: Kamen Rider Grease and was released alongside Grease.
Build New WorldEdit
Build New World (ビルド NEW WORLD, Birudo Nyū Wārudo) is a set of two V-Cinema releases that are written by Shogo Muto and serve as spin-offs of characters from the Kamen Rider Build series. The events of the V-Cinemas take place after the end of the main series.
- Kamen Rider Cross-Z (仮面ライダークローズ, Kamen Raidā Kurōzu) focuses on a side story of Ryuga Banjo. The V-Cinema is directed by Kyohei Yamaguchi and was released on April 24, 2019. The theme song is "CROSS" performed by J-CROWN & TaKu.
- Kamen Rider Grease (仮面ライダーグリス, Kamen Raidā Gurisu) focuses on a side story of Kazumi Sawatari. The V-Cinema is directed by Shojiro Nakazawa and was released on November 27, 2019. The theme song is "Perfect Triumph" performed by Masanori Kobayashi (WAЯROCK).
- Kamen Rider Build: Final Stage (仮面ライダービルド ファイナルステージ, Kamen Raidā Birudo Fainaru Sutēji) is a stageshow that serves as an epilogue for the series.
- Kamen Rider Build (仮面ライダービルド, Kamen Raidā Birudo), written by Shogo Muto and Takahito Ōmori, is part of a series of spin-off novel adaptions of the Heisei Era Kamen Riders. The novel was scheduled to be released in 2020 but has since been delayed indefinitely.
- Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters (仮面ライダー クライマックスファイターズ, Kamen Raidā Kuraimakkusu Faitāzu), is the sixth installment of the Kamen Rider: Climax series, and was released on December 7, 2017 for PlayStation 4. It's a role-playing fighting game and featured characters from Kamen Rider Gaim to Kamen Rider Build. It's also the first Kamen Rider game to be localized in South East Asia & Korea regions.
- Kamen Rider City Wars (仮面ライダー シティウォーズ, Kamen Raidā Shiti Wōzu) is a mobile city-building game. The Kamen Riders from Kamen Rider Build were featured in this game as playable characters.
- Sento Kiryu (桐生 戦兎, Kiryū Sento): Atsuhiro Inukai (犬飼 貴丈, Inukai Atsuhiro)
- Ryuga Banjo (万丈 龍我, Banjō Ryūga): Eiji Akaso (赤楚 衛二, Akaso Eiji)
- Misora Isurugi (石動 美空, Isurugi Misora): Kaho Takada (高田 夏帆, Takada Kaho)
- Kazumi Sawatari (猿渡 一海, Sawatari Kazumi): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平, Takeda Kōhei)
- Nariaki Utsumi (内海 成彰, Utsumi Nariaki): Yuki Ochi (越智 友己, Ochi Yūki)
- Gentoku Himuro (氷室 幻徳, Himuro Gentoku): Kensei Mikami (水上 剣星, Mikami Kensei)
- Sawa Takigawa (滝川 紗羽, Takigawa Sawa): Yukari Taki (滝 裕可里, Taki Yukari)
- Sōichi Isurugi (石動 惣一, Isurugi Sōichi): Yasuyuki Maekawa (前川 泰之, Maekawa Yasuyuki)
- Taizan Himuro (氷室 泰山, Himuro Taizan): Meikyo Yamada (山田 明郷, Yamada Meikyō)
- Yoshiko Tajimi (多治見 喜子, Tajimi Yoshiko): Ryoko Gi (魏 涼子, Gi Ryōko)
- Masakuni Midō (御堂 正邦, Midō Masakuni): Norimasa Fuke (冨家 規政, Fuke Norimasa)
- Akaba (赤羽): Eishin (栄信)
- Aoba (青羽): Tateto Serizawa (芹澤 興人, Serizawa Tateto)
- Kiba (黄羽): Takuya Yoshimura (吉村 卓也, Yoshimura Takuya)
- Fū Washio (鷲尾 風, Washio Fū): Osamu Adachi (足立 理, Adachi Osamu)
- Rai Washio (鷲尾 雷, Washio Rai): Yuudai Nasuda (奈須田 雄大, Nasuda Yūdai)
- Eita Kawai (河合 栄多, Kawai Eita): Tsukasa Honjo (本庄 司, Honjō Tsukasa)
- Masuzawa (増沢): Taro Nakatani (中谷 太郎, Nakatani Tarō)
- Shinobu Katsuragi (葛城 忍, Katsuragi Shinobu): Zyouzi Kokubo (小久保 丈二, Kokubo Jōji)
- Takumi Katsuragi (葛城 巧, Katsuragi Takumi): Yukiaki Kiyama (木山 廉彬, Kiyama Yukiaki)
- Jūzaburō Namba (難波 重三郎, Nanba Jūzaburō): Akira Hamada (浜田 晃, Hamada Akira)
- Evolto (エボルト, Eboruto, Voice), Evol-Driver and Evol-Trigger Voices: Tetsuo Kanao (金尾 哲夫, Kanao Tetsuo)
- Vernage (ベルナージュ, Berunāju, Voice): Sora Amamiya (雨宮 天, Amamiya Sora)
- Build Driver, Nebula Steam Gun and Genius Fullbottle Voices: Katsuya Kobayashi (小林 克也, Kobayashi Katsuya)
- Sclash Driver, Crocodile Crack Fullbottle, Cross-Z Magma Knuckle, Great Cross-Z Dragon, Genius Fullbottle and Grease Blizzard Knuckle Voices: Norio Wakamoto (若本 規夫, Wakamoto Norio)
- Narration: Bucky Koba (バッキー木場, Bakkī Koba)
- Kasumi Ogura (小倉 香澄, Ogura Kasumi, 2, 11, 49): Risako Itō (伊藤 梨沙子, Itō Risako)
- Kyōka Katsuragi (葛城 京香, Katsuragi Kyōka, 7, 8): Hiro Komura (古村 比呂, Komura Hiro)
- Opening theme
- Be The One
- Lyrics, Composition & Arrangement: Tetsuya Komuro, Daisuke Asakura
- Artist: PANDORA feat. Beverly
- Episodes: 2–11, 13–15, 18–37, 39–48
- Episodes 1, 12, 16, 17, 38, and 49 do not feature the show's opening sequence. This song is used as the ending theme in episodes 1, 12, 38, and 49 and as an insert song in episodes 16, 17, and 39.
- Insert themes
- Ready Go!!
- Lyrics: Mio Aoyama
- Composition & Arrangement: ats-, Takehito Shimizu, Toru Watanabe
- Artist: ats-, Takehito Shimizu & Toru Watanabe Feat. AXL21
- Episodes: 27, 28
- Burning My Soul
- Lyrics: Kyasu Morizuki, Mio Aoyama
- Composition & Arrangement: ats-, Takehito Shimizu, Toru Watanabe
- Artist: ats-, Takehito Shimizu & Toru Watanabe Feat. AXL21
- Episodes: 33
- Build up
- Lyrics: Chisato Akita
- Composition & Arrangement: Kikuo Sato
- Artist: Kamen Rider Girls
- Episodes: 40, 41
- Law of the Victory
Kamen Rider Build was first released on DVD in 12 volumes in 2018. The series was also released on Blu-ray in 4 volumes in 2018. The Blu-ray collection also includes the spin-off miniseries ROGUE, with the behind the scenes for the miniseries being available in Volume 4. Kamen Rider Build Final Stage was officially recorded on October 13, 2018 and October 14, 2018 and released on DVD on February 6, 2019.
- "仮面ライダービルド". Toei. Retrieved 26 July 2017.
- "Toei Trademarks Kamen Rider Build". 5 June 2017.
- "Kamen Rider Build Cast Revealed at Press Conference". August 1, 2017.
- "仮面ライダービルド". フィギュア王. No.248: 24. October 30, 2018. ISBN 978-4846531843.
- "ディテール・オブ・ヒーローズ 特別編 第41回". 宇宙船. No.160: 12–31. March 31, 2018. ISBN 978-4798618814.
- 仮面ライダービルド特写写真集 創造. ホビージャパン. March 26, 2019. p. 107. ISBN 978-4798618814.
- 仮面ライダービルド特写写真集 創造. ホビージャパン. March 26, 2019. p. 109. ISBN 978-4798618814.
- OFFICIAL PERFECT BOOK BUILD BEST MATCH CREATION [仮面ライダービルド 公式完全読本]. 公式完全読本シリーズ. ホビージャパン. December 25, 2018. ISBN 978-4798618371.
- 平成仮面ライダー怪人デザイン大鑑 完全超悪. ホビージャパン. December 24, 2020. ISBN 978-4798623382.
- "映画『仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズFINAL ビルド＆エグゼイド with レジェンドライダー』 ポスタービジュアル＆追加ゲストキャスト解禁！！". Toei.
- "仮面ライダービルド on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- "仮面ライダービルド on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "映画「仮面ライダービルド」舞台は戦争終結後！勝村政信、藤井隆、松井玲奈が知事役". Natalie. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "『劇場版 仮面ライダービルド Be The One』『快盗戦隊ルパンレンジャーVS警察戦隊パトレンジャー en film』 本ビジュアル・本予告編映..." Toei. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- "Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER Movie Announced". Tokusatsu Network. 3 August 2018. Retrieved 3 August 2018.
- 東映ビデオ (24 January 2018). "『ROGUE』特報" – via YouTube.
- "『仮面ライダービルド』のスピンオフドラマ「ROGUE」が誕生！ファウスト結成や氷室幻徳の秘密、内海とマスターの謎にも迫る". Dengeki Hobby Web. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "お前ら最っ高だな！「仮面ライダービルド」ファイナルステージ、Tシャツで"39"". Natalie. Retrieved 26 May 2022.
- "「"夜は焼き肉っしょ！"で搾取されています！」武田航平さんによる暴露話も飛び出したVシネクスト『仮面ライダーグリス』発売記念イベントレポート". Dengeki Hobby Web. Retrieved 1 December 2019.
- Nelva, Giuseppe (2 September 2017). "PS4 Exclusive Kamen Rider Climax Fighters Announced". DualShockers. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- Sato (4 September 2017). "Kamen Rider: Climax Fighters Revealed For PlayStation 4, Here's Its First Look - Siliconera". Siliconera. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "「仮面ライダー シティウォーズ」PV第一弾". YouTube. 4 August 2017. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- Rodiles, Salvador G (5 August 2017). "Science and henshin heroes collide in Kamen Rider City Wars". Destructoid. Retrieved 15 September 2017.
- "Kamen Rider Build Cast Revealed at Press Conference". Tokusatsu Network. 2 August 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "スーパークリエイター3人がタッグを組んだ、これはまさに実験なのか!?「仮面ライダービルド」挿入歌「Ready Go!!」情報解禁！". アキバ総研. March 12, 2018.
- "貴水博之「仮面ライダー」曲を多数収録の8年ぶりソロアルバム". 音楽ナタリー. August 4, 2018.
- "仮面ライダービルド 特集". Toei-Video. 25 October 2017. Retrieved 26 May 2022.