Kamandar Bafali oglu Madzhidov (Azerbaijani: Kamandar Bafəli oğlu Məcidov; born 7 May 1961, Dmanisi, Georgian SSR) is a Belarusian wrestler with Azerbaijani origin, Olympic Champion, World Champion and European Champion.
|Men's Greco-Roman Wrestling|
|Representing Soviet Union|
|1988 Seoul||62 kg|
|1986 Budapest||62 kg|
|1987 Clermont-Ferrand||62 kg|
|1989 Martigny||68 kg|
|1984 Jönköping||62 kg|
|1985 Leipzig||62 kg|
|1991 Aschaffenburg||68 kg|
|1990 Gothenburg||68 kg|
|1993 Stockholm||68 kg|
|1993 Istanbul||68 kg|
He competed for the Soviet Union at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul where he won a gold medal in Greco-Roman wrestling, the featherweight class. At the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta he placed fourth in the lightweight class, now competing for Belarus.
- ^ "International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles". Archived from the original on 2013-10-23. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- ^ "Profile: Kamandar Madzhidov". sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 14 March 2009.
- ^ "Kamandar MADZHIDOV - Olympic Wrestling Greco-Roman | Belarus". International Olympic Committee. 2016-06-16. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- Kamandar Madzhidov at the International Wrestling Database
- Kamandar Madzhidov at Olympedia