Kal Kissne Dekha
Kal Kissne Dekha (lit. 'Who has seen tomorrow?'; contextually: Who knows what will happen tomorrow?) is an Indian Hindi-language romance science fiction thriller movie directed by Vivek Sharma, who earlier directed Bhootnath. The film introduces debutantes Jackky Bhagnani and Vaishali Desai. It has been reported to have similarities with the 2007 Hollywood film Next, starring Nicolas Cage. Kal Kissne Dekha released on 12 June 2009.Upon release it received negative reviews.
|Kal Kissne Dekha|
|Directed by||Vivek Sharma|
|Produced by||Vashu Bhagnani|
|Written by||Vivek Sharma, Shyam Goel & Sudhanshu Dube|
|Distributed by||BIG Cinemas|
|Box office||USD $54,048|
This article needs an improved plot summary. (May 2020)
Nihal Singh is a teen from Chandigarh who loves to build complicated gadgets to learn what is behind science. He has a brilliant mind and dreams of studying at an elite science institute. When he is accepted into his dream college in Mumbai, he discovers college is a whole new world, new people and new challenges. At college Nihal is attracted to Meesha, a proud rude brat. She cannot accept that Nihal is managing to charm everyone his way including Professor Siddharth Verma, the warden of the college.
Nihal starts to get visions of Meesha being in danger. He saves her life and his secret is revealed that he can see the future. After this incident, love blossoms between Nihal and Meesha. Meanwhile, media exposure results in attention from anti-social elements, including an explosion at a mall. Nihal sees the explosion before it takes place and manages to rescue most people. It turns out one of Nihal's friend is behind the attack. Despite seeing the bomber, he keeps quiet and doesn't tell the police department. He strengthens up and decides to fight the attacker himself. At the end it was found that the attacker was none other than professor Siddharth Verma. He reached his house and after leaving from there he took car from there and ran to hotel where many people were residing. At last he got to know that bomb was planted in the car he took from professor house. In the end he saved the people from bomb blast and rather professor was killed in his own blast. The movie ends by nihal and meesha marriage, where media was interrupting them by asking whether they will have a boy or girl.
- Jackky Bhagnani as Nihaal Singh
- Vaishali Desai as Meesha
- Archana Puran Singh as Bebe (Nihaal's mother)
- Rishi Kapoor as Professor Sidharth Verma
- Satish Shah as Mr. Kapoor (Meesha's father)
- Ritesh Deshmukh as Kali Charan
- Rahul Dev as Marshal
- Vrajesh Hirjee as Police Inspector
- Farida Jalal as Maria
- Sanjay Dutt as DJ (special appearance)
- Juhi Chawla (special appearance)
- Nushrat Bharucha as Ria
- Akshay Kapoor as Kabir
- Rajpal Yadav as Jailor Of Central Jail
- Rachna Shah as Yana
|Kal Kissne Dekha|
|Soundtrack album by|
17 March 2009 (India)
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|1.||"Alam Guzarne Ko"||Sonu Nigam, Suzanne D'Mello||4:40|
|2.||"Kal Kissne Dekha"||Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal, Bob||4:58|
|3.||"Kal Kissne Dekha" (Club Mix)||Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal, Bob||4:59|
|4.||"Soniye Billori"||Sonu Nigam, Suzanne D'Mello||5:15|
|5.||"Jashn Hai"||Alisha Chinoy, Neeraj Shridhar, Wajid||4:43|
|6.||"Bin Tere Mar Jawan"||Shreya Ghoshal||1:26|
|7.||"Tere Bina Lagta Nahi Mera Jiya"||Wajid||4:41|
|8.||"Soniye Billori" (Club Mix)||Sonu Nigam, Suzanne D'Mello||5:29|
|9.||"Kal Kissne Dekha" (Romantic Version)||Wajid||1:46|
|10.||"Aasmaan Jhuk Gaya"||Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal||4:33|
The film commenced shooting on 18 June 2008 in the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa. Durban, Cape Town, Stellenbosch (a town near Cape Town) and the University of Stellenbosch were the other locations. The prominent oaks in Stellenbosch can be clearly seen in many of the scenes. One of the dance numbers was shot in the university's library.
- "Kal Kissne Dekha (2009)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 4 August 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Manmohan Desai's niece to star opposite Jackky Bhagnani". Bollywood Hungama. 12 February 2008.
- "'Do Knot Disturb'& 'Kal Kissney Dekha' starts rolling". IndiaGlitz. 30 June 2008.
- "Kal Kissne Dekha". Bollywoodhungama.com. 12 June 2009. Retrieved 1 January 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Kal Kissne Dekha : A truly dismal tomorrow". Rediff.com. 12 June 2009.
- "Kal Kissne Dekha Movie Review". The Times of India.
- "Kal Kissne Dekha on Big Music". Archived from the original on 18 March 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Azhar and Rubina shoot for movie where Shah Rukh has a cameo". The Siasat Daily. 5 March 2009. Archived from the original on 12 March 2009. Retrieved 5 March 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ahmed, Afsana; Sharma, Smrity (5 March 2009). "From Slumdog to Bollywood". The Times of India. Retrieved 5 March 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)