|Full name||Kai Alexander Kennedy|
|Date of birth||28 March 2002|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Raith Rovers |
(on loan from Rangers)
|2020–2021||→ Inverness Caledonian Thistle (loan)||8||(1)|
|2021–||→ Raith Rovers (loan)||4||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 January 2021|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 6 October 2020
Kennedy came through the youth system at Rangers On 15 June 2018, Kennedy signed a three-year contract with the club. He made his first-team debut for Rangers on 17 January 2020 in a Scottish Cup match against Stranraer at Ibrox Stadium.
In late September 2020, it was reported by the Daily Record that Kennedy was being chased by multiple clubs including Sheffield United, Manchester City, Roma and Bayern Munich due to a contract dispute with Rangers. In October 2020 he was loaned to Inverness Caledonian Thistle in the Scottish Championship. On 5 January 2021, Kennedy’s loan at Inverness Caledonian Thistle was cut-short due to homesickness after Scotland was placed into another full lockdown, leaving him with the inability to travel between Inverness and his family in Glasgow. On the 8 January 2021, Kennedy signed a new contract with Rangers which runs until the Summer of 2023, Kennedy signed a loan deal with Raith Rovers until the end of the season, also in the Scottish Championship to be closer to home.
- As of match played 5 January 2021
|Inverness CT (loan)||2020–21||Scottish Championship||8||1||0||0||2||0||0||0||10||1|
- Statutory registers - Births - Search results, ScotlandsPeople
- Thomson, Nick (15 June 2018). "Hardie Signs New Deal". Rangers.co.uk. Rangers Football Club.
- "Rangers 2-0 Stranraer". BBC Sport. 17 January 2020.
- McDougall, Mark (2020-09-29). "Kai Kennedy wanted by Sheffield United as Rangers youngster weighs up Ibrox exit". Daily Record. Retrieved 2020-10-04.
- McDougall, Mark (2020-10-04). "Kai Kennedy closes in on Rangers exit as teen prepares to join Inverness on loan". Daily Record. Retrieved 2020-10-04.
- "Kai Kennedy joins ICTFC on loan". ICTFC.com. 2020-10-04. Retrieved 2020-10-04.
- Lindsay, Clive (28 October 2020). "Aaron Hickey: Bologna left-back given first Scotland Under-21 call-up". BBC Sport. BBC. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- Kai Kennedy at Soccerbase