Coalition for the Renewal of the Republic – Liberty and Hope (KORWiN), since 8 October 2016 known also as Liberty (Polish: Wolność), is a free market-capitalist, paleolibertarian and hard Eurosceptic political party in Poland established in 2015 by Janusz Korwin-Mikke as a result of his removal from Congress of the New Right, his former party. Among the party's other members are Przemysław Wipler, who held a seat in the Polish Sejm and Robert Iwaszkiewicz, Member of the European Parliament. The party's Polish name was originally a backronym of the founder's name Korwin-Mikke, who took part in the 2015 presidential election.
|Vice Chairmen||Konrad Berkowicz|
|Founded||22 January 2015|
|Split from||Congress of the New Right|
|National affiliation||Confederation Liberty and Independence|
|International affiliation||International Alliance of Libertarian Parties|
5 / 460
0 / 100
0 / 51
0 / 552
0 / 460
5 / 460
|As part of Confederation coalition, which won 11 seats in total|
|Election year||Candidate||1st round||2nd round|
|# of overall votes||% of overall vote||# of overall votes||% of overall vote|
|2015||Janusz Korwin-Mikke||486,084||3.26 (#4)|
|2020||Supporting Krzysztof Bosak|
- Chodakiewicz, Marek Jan (2 November 2015), "Ushering in Poland's Reagan Democrats", SFPPR News & Analysis, Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research
- "Poland's president set for re-election despite radical candidates' gains". The Guardian. 8 May 2015. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "Polish presidential election: legalise child pornography and scrap benefits, promises candidate". The Telegraph. 10 May 2015. Retrieved 19 May 2016..
- Skwirczynski, Przemek (5 November 2015). "Poland back on her feet?". TheCommentator.
- "Polls differ on Poland's Sunday election". EurActiv.com. 23 October 2015.
- Nardelli, Alberto (22 October 2015). "Polish elections 2015: a guide to the parties, polls and electoral system". The Guardian.
- "Polish youth votes for conservatives". Radio Poland (TheNews.pl). 26 October 2015.
- "Partia KORWiN zmieniła nazwę". TVN24.pl. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "Korwin-Mikke odsunięty z funkcji prezesa KNP z przyczyn osobistych? - GazetaPrawna.pl - biznes, podatki, prawo, finanse, wiadomości, praca". GazetaPrawna.pl. 2015-01-07. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- "Janusz Korwin-Mikke: Jeśli wygram będę silnym prezydentem, którego trzeba się bać [ZDJĘCIA+VIDEO". Polskatimes.pl. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- Rogacin, Kacper (2019-02-27). "Konfederacja KORWiN, Liroy, Braun, Narodowcy. Zaprezentowano nazwę i logo. Znamy szczegóły". polskatimes.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2019-05-06.
- Official website (in Polish)
|This article about a Polish political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|