KDDV-FM (101.5 FM) is a radio station licensed to Wright, Wyoming, United States. It airs a classic rock music format. The station is currently owned by Legend Communications of Wyoming, LLC.
|Broadcast area||Gillette, Wyoming|
|Owner||Legend Communications of Wyoming, LLC|
|KAML-FM, KGWY, KIML, KLED|
First air date
|HAAT||334.7 meters (1,098 ft)|
|43°59′57″N 105°15′15″W / 43.99917°N 105.25417°WCoordinates: 43°59′57″N 105°15′15″W / 43.99917°N 105.25417°W|
KDDV-FM and its three sister stations, KIML, KAML-FM, and KGWY, are located at 2810 Southern Drive, Gillette. KAML-FM and KDDV-FM share a transmitter site south of Gillette, on a tower that is the tallest man-made structure in the state.
- ^ "KDDV-FM Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- ^ "KDDV-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-12-05.
- ^ Charles Dozier. "Towering Over Wyoming". Radiomagonline. Retrieved May 14, 2017.
- KDDV in the FCC FM station database
- KDDV on Radio-Locator
- KDDV in Nielsen Audio's FM station database