Kübassaare Lighthouse (Estonian: Kübassaare tuletorn) is a lighthouse located in Kübassaare Peninsula, in the easternmost point of Saaremaa; in Estonia. The lighthouse is 18 metres in height, a round cylindrical concrete tower with a lantern and gallery. The current lighthouse had a height of 11 metres, before it was extended to 18 metres in 1939. The lighthouse has a glare configuration of: 2.5 s glare, 6.5 s off.
|Height||18 metres (59 ft)|
|Shape||cylindrical tower with balcony and lantern|
|Power source||mains electricity|
|First lit||1939 (rebuilt)|
|Focal height||20 metres (66 ft)|
|Range||9 nautical miles (17 km; 10 mi)|
|Characteristic||LFl W 9s,|
|Estonia no.||EVA 987|
- Kübassaare Lighthouse Archived 23 November 2015 at the Wayback Machine Estonian Lighthouse Society
- Rowlett, Russ. "Lighthouses of Southwestern Estonia". The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- "Photograph". Panoramio. Archived from the original on 30 January 2016. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- Rowlett, Russ. "Lighthouses of Southwestern Estonia". The Lighthouse Directory. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- "Navigatsioonimärgi 987, Kübassaare tuletorn andmed". Navigatsioonimärkide andmekogu (in Estonian). 16 January 2019. Archived from the original on 16 January 2019. Retrieved 7 May 2019.