Justine Mules (born 15 December 1994) is an Australian rules footballer playing for the Adelaide Football Club in the AFL Women's competition. She was drafted by Adelaide with their seventeenth selection and 133rd overall in the 2016 AFL Women's draft.
Mules playing for Adelaide in January 2018
|Date of birth||15 December 1994|
|Original team(s)||Morphettville Park (SAWFL)|
|Draft||No. 133, 2016 AFL Women's draft|
Round 1, 2017, Adelaide|
vs. Greater Western Sydney, at Thebarton Oval
|Height||162 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of the 2019 season.
Mules made her AFLW debut in the thirty-six point win against Greater Western Sydney at Thebarton Oval in the opening round of the 2017 season. She struggled to maintain a spot in the side when she was omitted for the round two match against the Western Bulldogs at VU Whitten Oval, the round four match against Fremantle at Fremantle Oval and the round six match against Melbourne at TIO Stadium. She played her first consecutive games for the season in the round seven match against Collingwood at Olympic Park Oval and when she was a part of Adelaide's premiership side after the club defeated Brisbane by six points at Metricon Stadium in the AFL Women's Grand Final. She missed three matches in her debut season to finish with five matches.
Adelaide signed Mules for the 2018 season during the trade period in May 2017.
- Williams, Rebecca (12 October 2016). "Collingwood recruit Nicole Stevens says women's game will get bigger and bigger". Herald Sun. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "AFLW Teams Round 1: Full sides named for inaugural round of AFL Women's competition". Fox Sports (Australia). News Corp Australia. 3 February 2017. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- Australian Associated Press (10 February 2017). "AFLW: All the round two teams". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "AFLW Teams Round 4: Full squads named for fourth week of AFL Women's competition". Fox Sports (Australia). News Corp Australia. 23 February 2017. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "AFLW Round 6 teams: Full squads for second last week of AFL Women's competition". Fox Sports (Australia). News Corp Australia. 9 March 2017. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "AFLW: Grand Final teams revealed". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. 23 March 2017. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- David, Greg (25 March 2017). "Adelaide Crows defeat Brisbane Lions by six points in AFLW grand final". The Courier-Mail. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "Justine Mules". AustralianFootball.com. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "AFLW: All the clubs' full lists after trade period - AFL.com.au". afl.com.au. Telstra Media. 26 May 2017. Retrieved 26 May 2017.
- AFLPA Multicultural Map
- Premiership-winning Crows midfielder Justine Mules back to work after flag celebrations