Just like a Woman (1939 film)
Just like a Woman is a 1939 British comedy film directed by Paul L. Stein and starring Felix Aylmer, Jeanne de Casalis and Fred Emney. The film's plot follows a group of private detectives working for a jeweller who pursue a gang of thieves in Argentina.
|Just like a Woman|
|Directed by||Paul L. Stein|
|Produced by||Walter C. Mycroft|
|Written by||Alec Coppel|
|Starring||Felix Aylmer |
Jeanne de Casalis
|Music by||Bretton Byrd|
|Edited by||Flora Newton|
- Felix Aylmer as Sir Robert Hummel
- David Burns as Pedro
- Jeanne de Casalis as Poppy Mayne
- Fred Emney as Sir Charles Devoir
- Henry Hewitt as Simpson
- Anthony Ireland as Roderique
- John Lodge as Tony Walsh
- Gertrude Michael as Ann Heston
- Hartley Power as Al
- Ralph Truman as Maharajah
- Arthur Wontner as Escubar
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | JUST LIKE A WOMAN! (1938)". Archived from the original on 19 October 2012. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- Wood p.95
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
|This article related to a British comedy film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|