|Directed by||Tony Singh|
|Theme music composer||Raju Singh|
|Opening theme||"Just Mohabbat" performed by KK|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||186|
|Producer||DJ's a Creative Unit|
|Running time||approx. 22 minutes|
|Original network||Sony Entertainment Television|
|Original release||1996 –|
The story revolved around the life of Jai (Harsh Lunia and later Vatsal Sheth), a kid who studies at a boarding school in Dehradun away from his parents, Raj (Salim Shah) and Maya (Kavita Kapoor). The series chronicles his growing up years and focuses on his relationships with his family and friends, specially his friends Madhur, Roma, and Sanjay, and his imaginary friend Gautam (Aditya Kapadia). Vatsal Sheth portrayed the role of Jai in his teen years.
The show follows the life of a young Jai who is friendly and quiet but enjoys a good time with his closest friends. He is loved and pampered by the house help Desmond who is close to him. Later Jai's long lost Uncle J.D. comes to live with him. The episodes followed a young Jai grow up to be an adolescent experiencing his first crush, first heartbreak and first love all the while trying to make sense of other relationships and friendships in his life.
- Harsh Lunia as young Jai Mehrotra
- Vatsal Sheth as adolescent Jai Mehrotra
- Aditya Kapadia as Gautam, Jai's imaginary friend
- Chandana Sharma as Aditi, Jai's girlfriend
- Jennifer Kotwal as Saloni, Jai and Aditi's friend
- Ashok Lokhande as Desmond, the house help who loves Jai as his own son
- Saleem Shah as Raj Mehrotra, Jai's father
- Kavita Kapoor as Maya Mehrotra, Jai's mother
- Alefia Kapadia as Pia Malhotra, Jai's elder sister
- Ravi Baswani as J.D. Uncle
- Tanvee Sharma as Madhur Lamba
- Karanvir Bohra as Kabir
- Manoj Pahwa as Ishwar
- Surekha Sikri as Mrs. Pandit
- Anita Kanwal as Sumedha
- Kunaal Roy Kapur as Sanjay, Ishwar's son and Jai's childhood friend
- Irrfan Khan as Mr. Singh
- "Interview with producer director Deeya Singh". IndianTelevision.com. 4 December 2003.
- "'Just Mohabbat' cast – Then & Now". The Times of India. 7 October 2015.
- "Irrfan Khan filmography", Wikipedia, 9 February 2021, retrieved 12 February 2021
- Ep 3 - A Concerned Mother - Just Mohabbat - Full Episode, retrieved 12 February 2021