Jurmana (1996 film)
This article has multiple issues. Please help to improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Jurmana is a 1996 Indian Hindi-language action film produced by Kalyaani Singh, presented by Maann Singh, and directed by T L V Prasad, starring Mithun Chakraborty, Ronit Roy, Rambha, Ashwini Bhave, Kiran Kumar, Shakti Kapoor and Raza Murad.
|Directed by||T L V Prasad|
|Written by||T L V Prasad|
|Produced by||Kalyaani Singh|
|Cinematography||S. Nava Kanth|
|Edited by||Govind Dalwadi|
|Music by||Dilip Sen-Sameer Sen|
|Box office||₹3.97 crore|
A family action film about Love between Inspector Vijay Saxena and Priya Kumari Tiwari. Inspector Vijay Saxena and Priya Kumari Tiwari are in love. The only obstacle is that Priya's dad is wealthy and the Chief Minister of the state, while Vijay's background is lower middle-class. Humiliated by Tiwari, Vijay marries advocate Kiran, and together they give birth to a daughter named Bobby. Kiran represents a number of defendants who are charged by the police, and is always on hand to secure their release, and this causes some acrimony in their marriage. Then an unmarried Priya re-enters Vijay's life, and this time she intends to stay close to this family. Tragedy strikes the Saxena family when Kiran is killed by assailants. With the police having no clues as to who her killers are, Vijay takes it upon himself to bring the culprits to justice. It is then he finds out that Bobby has been kidnapped, and the only way he can save her is by turning himself in to her kidnappers.
- Mithun Chakraborty as Police Inspector Vijay Saxena
- Rambha as Priya Kumari Saxena Khandan
- Shakti Kapoor as J.J.
- Ronit Roy as Sanjay Saxena (Vijay's brother)
- Kanchan as Pooja
- Anil Nagrath as Police Commissioner
- Shashi Kiran as Police Inspector
- Vishwajeet Pradhan as J.J.’s brother
- Raza Murad as Chief Minister Tiwari
- Ashwini Bhave as Advocate Kiran Saxena
- Kiran Kumar as Police Commissioner
- Gavin Packard as Rona
- Akela Singh
- Baby Nikita as Bobby
- Brijesh Tiwari
- Anup Biswas
Made on a budget of ₹2.25 crore, Jurmana grossed ₹3.97 crore at the worldwide box office.
- "Jurmana - Movie - Box Office India". boxofficeindia.com. Retrieved 26 May 2020.
- "Jurmana (1996) Cast - Actor, Actress, Director, Producer, Music Director". Cinestaan. Retrieved 26 May 2020.