Julien Nkoghe Bekale
Julien Nkoghe Bekale (born 9 january 1962) is a Gabonese politician who is currently the prime minister of Gabon. In the aftermath of the 2019 Gabonese coup d'état attempt, he was appointed prime minister by president Ali Bongo Ondimba on 12 January 2019.
Julien Nkoghe Bekale
|11th Prime Minister of Gabon|
|Assumed office |
12 January 2019
|President||Ali Bongo Ondimba|
|Preceded by||Emmanuel Issoze-Ngondet|
|Born||citation needed]January 9, 1962 [|
Kango, Gabon (present day Gabon)
|Political party||Gabonese Democratic Party|
Bekale is a member of the Gabonese Democratic Party. He has served ministerial positions under both Ali Bongo and Omar Bongo, such as minister for oil, gas, and hydrocarbons in 2009 and for transport and equipment in 2011.
Prime Minister of GabonEdit
After taking office as prime minister, Bekale has named Emmanuel Norbert Tony Ondo Mba as the new energy minister, but did not make other changes to the government. He made the announcement naming his complete government on 12 January 2019 in Rabat, Morocco.
- "Gabon: Julien Nkoghe Bekale becomes the new Prime Minister". January 12, 2019. Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- "Gabon names new Prime Minister as Bongo seeks return to stability". January 12, 2019. Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- Ondo, Albertine (January 12, 2019). "Portrait de Julien Nkoghe Bekalé, le nouveau ministre premier ministre du Gabon". Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- Mpiga, Herve (May 15, 2018). "[Série] Portrait de Julien Nkoghe Bekale, le nouveau ministre des PME et de l'Artisanat, un secteur crucial pour la création d'emplois au Gabon". Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- de Bassompierre, Leanne; Mbog Batassi, Eric (January 13, 2019). "Gabon's New Prime Minister Forms Government After Coup Attempt". Retrieved January 13, 2019.
- "Gabon : L'équipe complète du gouvernement Julien Nkoghé Békalé". January 13, 2019. Retrieved January 13, 2019.
| Prime Minister of Gabon
|This article about a Gabonese politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|