Julien Darui, May 1947
|Full name||Julien Darui|
|Date of birth||16 February 1916|
|Place of birth||Oberkorn, Luxembourg|
|Date of death||13 December 1987(aged 71)|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|1940–1942||Red Star Olympique|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Darui was born in Luxembourg during World War I, to parents of Portuguese and Italian descent, and emigrated to France at a young age. Darui was capped 25 times for France. In 1999, he was elected best French goalkeeper of the century by L'Équipe.
- French championship: 1947
- Coupe de France: 1942
- "Julien Darui". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 9 February 2020.
- Julien Darui Archived 29 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- France – Trainers of First and Second Division Clubs Archived 31 May 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- Cassiau-Haurie, Christophe (21 December 2009). "La migration des footballeurs africains en Europe - Africultures".
- "Galerie des grands joueurs du Red Star: D". www.allezredstar.com.
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|