Julie Su (attorney)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Julie A. Su is the Secretary of the California Labor & Workforce Development Agency. Before assuming that post in January 2019, she was the Labor Commissioner of California, heading California's Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) under Governor Jerry Brown. Earlier in her career, Su was the litigation director at the Asian Pacific American Legal Center of Southern California (APALC).
|Labor Commissioner of California|
|Assumed office |
|Education||Stanford University (BA)|
Harvard University (JD)
- "Making the Invisible Visible: The Garment Industry's Dirty Laundry" University of Iowa Journal on Gender, Race & Justice (Winter 1997-98)
- "Critical Coalitions," (with Eric Yamamoto) Critical Race Theory: An Anthology
- "Workers at the Crossfire: Immigration Enforcement to Preserve Capital," in Unfinished Liberation (Joy James, ed. Colorado University Press 1999)
- Social Justice: Professionals, Communities and Law (Martha Mahoney, John O. Calmore, Stephanie M. Wildman 2003).
- LWDA, State of California, Labor and Workforce Development Agebcy. "Secretary Julie A. Su Bio". labor.ca.gov. Retrieved 2019-01-26.
- "CCSWG | California Commission on Status of Women and Girls". Archived from the original on 2011-10-06. Retrieved 2011-07-13. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Asian Americans Advancing Justice - LA" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-03-25. Retrieved 2011-07-13. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Women on the Verge of 2000". Ms. Magazine. Retrieved 2017-02-28.
- "About Questia | Questia, Your Online Research Library". Archived from the original on 2012-11-04. Retrieved 2010-04-21. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- [dead link]
- "NMAH Sweatshop Exhibition : Julie Su". Americanhistory.si.edu. 2012-12-17. Retrieved 2017-02-28.
- "Julie Su". Jamestownproject.org. Archived from the original on 2017-03-01. Retrieved 2017-02-28. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-04-10. Retrieved 2010-04-21. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "BEAUTY SALON SUED", APALC, January 24, 2006