Judith Green (historian)
Judith Green (born 1947) is an English medieval historian, who is Emeritus Professor of Medieval History at the University of Edinburgh. A graduate of King's College, London and Somerville College, Oxford, she held a research fellowship and then a lectureship at the University of St Andrews before transferring to a lectureship at Queen's University, Belfast. There she became a Reader and, eventually, Professor. In 2005, she took the professorship at Edinburgh, retiring in 2011.
- The Government of England Under Henry I, (Cambridge, 1986)
- The Aristocracy of Norman England, (Cambridge, 1997)
- Henry I, King of England and Duke of Normandy, (Cambridge, 2006)
- University of Edinburgh Staff Profile Page: Judith Green BA, AKC, DPhil, FRHistS, 1 February 2018, retrieved 22 October 2008
- "University of Edinburgh Staff Profile Page: Professor Judith Green"