Journal of the Royal Society Interface
The Journal of the Royal Society Interface is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering the interface between the life sciences and the physical sciences, including chemistry, engineering, materials science, mathematics, and physics. The editor-in-chief is Richard Cogdell (University of Glasgow). The journal was established in 2004 and is published by the Royal Society.
|Edited by||Richard Cogdell|
The Royal Society (United Kingdom)
|J. Royal Soc. Interface|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the Chemical Abstracts Service, Science Citation Index, BIOSIS Previews, Current Contents/Life Sciences, The Zoological Record, Scopus, and Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2018 impact factor of 3.224.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-02-11. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Journal of the Royal Society Interface". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-03-12.
- "Journal of the Royal Society Interface". 2018 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate. 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Media from Journal of the Royal Society Interface.|
|This article about a scientific journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.