Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
The Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Routledge. Its editor-in-chief is R. Taylor Segraves. The journal's title is sometimes confused with the similar publication "Sexual and Marital Therapy," which is the original title to what is now the journal Sexual and Relationship Therapy.
|Find out here|
|Edited by||R. Taylor Segraves|
The Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy covers:
- Sexual Dysfunctions—ranging from dyspareunia to autogynephilia to pedophilia
- Therapeutic Techniques—including psychopharmacology and sexual counseling for a wide range of dysfunctions
- Clinical Considerations—sexual dysfunction and its relationship to aging, unemployment, alcoholism, and more
- Theoretical Issues—such as the ethics of pornography in the AIDS era
- Marital Relationships—including psychological intimacy and marital stability in women abused as children.