Journal of Physics G
Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes theoretical and experimental research into nuclear physics, particle physics and particle astrophysics, including all interface areas between these fields.
|Discipline||Nuclear physics, particle physics|
|Edited by||Jacek Dobaczewski|
|History||1989–present: Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics|
1975-1988: Journal of Physics G: Nuclear Physics
|ISO 4||J. Phys. G|
The journal publishes research articles on:
- theoretical and experimental topics in the physics of elementary particles and fields;
- intermediate-energy physics and nuclear physics;
- experimental and theoretical research in particle, neutrino, and nuclear astrophysics;
- research arising from all interface areas among these fields.
Research is published in the following formats:
- Research Papers: Reports of original and high-quality research work;
- Research Notes: Contributions from individuals (or small groups) within large collaborations, containing early results of analyses, detector development, simulations, etc. which might not otherwise be published in the wider literature;
- Topical Reviews: Specially commissioned review articles on areas of current interest;
- LabTalk: Article summaries written by the researchers themselves which introduce the findings, techniques, and possible applications of their research.
Abstracting and indexing informationEdit
The journal is indexed in INSPEC Information Services, ISI (Science Citation Index, SciSearch, ISI Alerting Services, Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences), Article@INIST, and Chemical Abstracts.
- "Open access information - Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics - IOPscience". iopscience.iop.org. Retrieved 2016-08-29.
Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics is a hybrid open access journal ...
- Journals Catalogue 2013. iop.org
- Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics. Scope. iop.org