Journal of Men, Masculinities and Spirituality
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Journal of Men, Masculinities and Spirituality (JMMS) is a free, online, scholarly, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, open access journal about men's studies.  JMMS was established 2007, and is published twice a year with provision for other special editions. JMMS was founded by Joseph Gelfer who remains the executive editor.
|Edited by||Joseph Gelfer|
online (New Zealand )
|ISO 4||J. Men Masculinities Spiritual.|
JMMS seeks to be as inclusive as possible in its area of enquiry. Papers address the full spectrum of masculinities and sexualities, particularly those which are seldom heard. Similarly, JMMS addresses not only monotheistic religions and spiritualities but also Eastern, indigenous, new religious movements and other spiritualities which resist categorization. JMMS papers address historical and contemporary phenomena as well as speculative essays about future spiritualities.
The first issue of JMMS featured, published in January 2007, an editorial by Joseph Gelfer; research notes of Yvonne Maria Werner and Anna Prestjan; articles by Roland Boer, Frank A. Salamone, David Shneer, Juan M. Marin and Rini Bhattacharya Mehta; and book reviews by Joseph Gelfer, James Bryant, Wisam Mansour, Sophie Smith, Katharina von Kellenbach and Nathan Abrams.
- "Open access". Archived from the original on 2013-03-13. Retrieved 2013-06-10.
- Journal of Men, Masculinities and Spirituality Directory of Open Access Journals
- Michael Flood; Judith Kegan Gardiner; Bob Pease; Keith Pringle (15 April 2013). International Encyclopedia of Men and Masculinities. Routledge. pp. 9–. ISBN 978-1-134-31707-3. Retrieved 10 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Michael W. Apple; Wayne Au; Luís Armando Gandin (January 2011). The Routledge International Handbook of Critical Education. Taylor & Francis. pp. 172–. ISBN 978-0-415-88927-8. Retrieved 10 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Volume 1, Number 1: Table of Contents Archived 2013-06-28 at the Wayback Machine JMMS.
- Journal of Men, Masculinities and Spirituality website
- JMMS entry on DOAJ[dead link]
- EBSCO Industries official web site