Josua Tuisova Ratulevu (born 4 February 1994) is a Fijian rugby union player. A wing or centre, he currently plays for Lyon in France's Top 14. He won a gold medal in sevens as part of the Fiji team at the 2016 Rio Olympics. Known for his strong running and physical play, he is nicknamed 'the Bus'.
|Full name||Josua Tuisova Ratulevu|
|Date of birth||4 February 1994|
|Place of birth||Votua, Ba, Fiji|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||110 kg (17 st 5 lb; 240 lb)|
|School||Ratu Navula College|
|Notable relative(s)||Pio Tuwai (brother)|
Filipo Nakosi (half-brother)
|Rugby union career|
He began his career in Fiji playing sevens for Westfield Barbarians, captained by his older brother and ex-Fiji sevens player, Pio Tuwai. He made his international sevens debut for Fiji in the 2013 Wellington Sevens against Scotland at rover.
In July 2013, he was signed by French Top 14 club RC Toulonnais (Toulon). He made his debut against Racing Métro 92 in August, and scored his first try against Bayonne. In May 2015, he signed a four-year deal to stay at Toulon.
- "Josua Tuisova Profile". Itsrugby.fr. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- "Only the best: Tuisova". Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "Bad start for Tuisova – Fiji Times Online". Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "From Ba to Toulon – Fijisun.com.fj". Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "Toulon return to top, Williams yellow-carded on debut". Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "The curious case of Napolioni Nalaga". Planet Rugby. 27 May 2015. Archived from the original on 28 May 2015. Retrieved 28 May 2015.