Josh Mandel (video game designer)
Josh Mandel (born October 9, 1958) is an American video game writer, designer, voice actor, and producer. He worked on computer games such as King's Quest V, The Dagger of Amon Ra, Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist, Space Quest 6, and Callahan's Crosstime Saloon.
|Occupation||Video game designer, writer, voice actor, producer|
|Known for||King's Quest V|
The Dagger of Amon Ra
Space Quest 6
Callahan's Crosstime Saloon
Josh Mandel joined Sierra Entertainment in 1990. He was the first person to play the voice of King Graham, the hero of the King's Quest series. He also played Shamir Shamazel in King's Quest VI, Steve Dorian in The Dagger of Amon Ra, and numerous other minor roles.
In 2001, Mandel reprised the role of King Graham for the unofficial fan-made remakes King's Quest I, King's Quest II: Romancing the Stones, and King's Quest III Redux by AGD Interactive and King's Quest III by Infamous Adventures. 
From 2012 to 2013, Mandel was employed with Replay Games where he, in cooperation with Sierra veteran Al Lowe, worked as a designer and writer on Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded and Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold. He quit the company some time after the release of Reloaded.
- "Josh Mandel Video Game Credits and Biography". Retrieved 27 October 2018.
- "AGD Interactive Studios". Retrieved 27 October 2018.
- "Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded Retail Edition Revealed". electronictheatre.co.uk. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- Danzis, Alan (December 11, 2012). "Another Sierra Veteran, Josh Mandel, Joins Replay Games and Announces Fester Mudd". New York Post. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "The Messy Saga Of Replay's Paul Trowe, As Al Lowe Quits". Rockpapershotgun.com. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Impressions: 'A Disturbing Gift For Fans Of Adventure Games.'". Kotaku.com. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Newest Names and Numbers". 26 February 2016. Retrieved 27 October 2018.