Josh Adams (rugby union)
|Birth name||Joshua Adams|
|Date of birth||21 April 1995|
|Place of birth||Swansea, Wales|
|Height||186 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||95 kg (14 st 13 lb)|
|School||Ysgol Gyfun y Strade, Coleg Sir Gar|
|Rugby union career|
Adams began his career with Llanelli and made his debut against Pontypridd in 2013. He went on to make a total of 30 appearances for the club, scoring 9 tries. He made his first and only Scarlets appearance in the Anglo-Welsh Cup defeat to Cardiff Blues in 2014. He is also a previous Wales U20 international.
In May 2014, it was announced that Adams would move to Worcester from the 2015–16 season. In February 2016, Adams moved on loan to National League One side Cinderford until the end of the 2015–16 season.
In January 2018, Adams was called up to the Wales senior squad for the 2018 Six Nations Championship, and on 30 January he was named in the starting line-up for Wales' opening game at home to Scotland.
On 23 February 2019, Adams sealed a Six Nations third round win for Wales against England at the Cardiff Millenium Stadium. A cross field kick from Welsh teammate Dan Biggar was gathered in the air by Adams and grounded. It was Adam's third try for Wales and meant England were all but defeated in the match. With Wales moving to first, heading into the fourth week of the 2019 Six Nations Championship. Wales won the Six Nations grand slam.
- "Llanelli RFC Player Profile". Llanelli RFC. 14 March 2016. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- "Capital city clash a learning curve for young Scarlets". Scarlets. 14 November 2014. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- "Wales U20 Player Profile". Welsh Rugby Union. 14 March 2016. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- "Wales U20 wing Josh Adams to join Worcester". BBC Sport. 6 May 2015. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- "Warriors youngsters go out on loan". Worcester Warriors. 5 February 2016. Retrieved 14 March 2016.
- "Premiership: Worcester Warriors 23-8 London Irish". BBC Sport. 22 December 2017. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "Josh Adams: Wales wing to join Cardiff Blues from Worcester Warriors". BBC Sport. 19 March 2019. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- "Six Nations 2018: Wales name James Davies and Josh Adams in squad". BBC Sport. 16 January 2018. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Six Nations 2018: Josh Adams to make Wales debut v Scotland; Rhys Patchell starts". BBC Sport. 30 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Wales 21-13 England: Hosts fight back to seal record-breaking win in Cardiff". BBC Sport. 23 February 2019. Retrieved 23 February 2019.