Joseph P. Overton
Joseph P. Overton (4 January 1960 – 30 June 2003) was a senior vice president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy. He held a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering from Michigan Technological University and a Juris Doctor degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
He died at age 43 from injuries suffered in a crash while piloting an ultralight aircraft, soon after taking off from the Tuscola Area Airport near Caro, Michigan. Overton had just married a few weeks before the accident.
- "Joseph P. Overton". NNDB. Soylent Communications.
- Lamm, Byron S. (July 1, 2003). "A Tribute to Joseph P. Overton". State Policy Network. Archived from the original on December 16, 2013.
- "Joseph P. Overton". Mackinac Center for Public Policy. Retrieved October 29, 2017.
- Giridharadas, Anand (21 November 2019). "How America's Elites Lost Their Grip". Time. Retrieved 22 November 2019.
- "Executive with think tank killed in ultralight crash". Mackinac Center for Public Policy. Associated Press. 10 July 2003. Retrieved 22 November 2019.
- Giridharadas, Anand (November 21, 2019). "How America's Elites Lost Their Grip". Time. Retrieved 2020-01-03.
|This biography of a political scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|