Jose Yu Sunsay, GBM, GBS, SBS, JP (Chinese: 楊孫西, born November 1938 in Shishi, Fujian) is a Hong Kong pro-Beijing businessman who is the Chairman of the HKI Group. As a member of the pro-Beijing camp, Yu maintained good relations with the Chinese government, and was appointed as a Hong Kong affair advisor in 1993, and a National committee member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference representing Hong Kong, serving in that post from 2003 to 2013. Ho was awarded the Grand Bauhinia Medal, the highest award under the Hong Kong honours and awards system by Chief Executive CY Leung on 1 July 2014.
Jose Yu Sunsay
|Chair of the HKI Group|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Office established|
|Born||November 1938 (age 82)|
Shishi, Fujian, Republic of China
|Nationality||Hong Kong Chinese|
|Political party||Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong (DAB)|
- "Sing Tao Boss Charles Ho Gets Grand Bauhinia Meda in City". South China Morning Post. Hong Kong. 1 July 2014. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- "About The Chairman". Hong Kong: HKI Group. 2011. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- 香江国际集团董事长杨孙西简介 (in Chinese). China: 新浪财经 Sina Economics. 16 October 2003. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- "Supporter of CY's rival gets top award". Hong Kong: RTHK. 1 July 2014. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- 政情：楊孫西係時候唔做政協常委 (in Chinese). Hong Kong: Oriental Daily Hong Kong. 23 January 2013. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
- "HKSAR PRECEDENCE LIST" (PDF). Hong Kong: HKSAR Government. August 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 June 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2014.