- Bernardo, José-Miguel (2009). "Bayesian Statistics". In Viertl, Reinhard (ed.). Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems – Probability and Statistics Volume II: Probabilistic Models and Methods; Foundations of Statistics. Oxford, England: EOLSS Publishers. pp. 345–406. ISBN 9781848260535.
- "Talks". iactalks.iac.es.
- View/Search Fellows of the ASA, accessed 2016-10-22.
- Bernardo's homepage on website of the University of Valencia
- José Miguel Bernardo at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
|This article about a Spanish scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a statistician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|