Jonathan David Vandiar (born 25 April 1990 in Paarl, Western Cape) is a South African first-class cricketer who currently plays for the Titans Cricket Team. Jonathan played for Dolphins since 2007 season, but later opted a switch to the Highveld Lions Cricket Team. Jonathan excelled during his spell at the Lions by representing South Africa at U-19 level. Jonathan was in the U-19 side that reached the 2008 U-19 World Cup Final vs India. He was the top run-scoring South African in the tournament. Jonathan then went on to represent South Africa A in various tours abroad and was also drafted in the 2011 Preliminary South African World Cup 30-man squad. Jonathan was signed for the Royal Challengers Bangalore Team for the 2011 IPL Season. Jonathan moved back to the Dolphins in 2012 before joining the Titans in 2016. .
|Full name||Jonathan David Vandiar|
|Born||25 April 1990|
Paarl, Western Cape
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 2 May 2016
In August 2017, he was named in Jo'burg Giants' squad for the first season of the T20 Global League. However, in October 2017, Cricket South Africa initially postponed the tournament until November 2018, with it being cancelled soon after.
In June 2018, he was named in the squad for the Titans team for the 2018–19 season. He was the leading run-scorer for the Titans in the 2018–19 CSA 4-Day Franchise Series, with 449 runs in seven matches.
- "Jonathan Vandiar". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- Moonda, Firdose (8 June 2011). "South Africa's fringe talent spurned at the IPL". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 7 February 2019.
- "Rudolph in preliminary South Africa World Cup squad". ESPNCricinfo. 14 December 2010. Retrieved 7 February 2019.
- "T20 Global League announces final team squads". T20 Global League. Archived from the original on 5 September 2017. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "Cricket South Africa postpones Global T20 league". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 10 October 2017.
- "Multiply Titans Announce Contracts 2018-19". Multiply Titans. Archived from the original on 16 June 2018. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "4-Day Franchise Series, 2018/19 - Titans: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 31 January 2019.