Jonathan Harris (barrister)
Professor Jonathan Harris, barrister and internationally renowned legal scholar. He works as a barrister at Serle Court Chambers. He specializes in cross-border, commercial and chancery matters (including jurisdiction, enforcement of judgments and choice of law). He has appeared in the Supreme Court and the Privy Council in a number of high-profile cases. He has also drafted legislation for a number of jurisdictions..is a British
He is the joint general editor of the leading work in the field of private international law, Dicey, Morris and Collins,. He is also the author of The Hague Trusts Convention and co-author of International Sale of Goods in the Conflict of Laws.. He is also the co-editor of the Journal of Private International Law and Oxford Private International Law Series .
Jonathan Harris QC is also Professor of International Commercial Law at the Dickson Poon School of Law at King's College London. He is also a senior research fellow at Jesus College, Oxford and at the Commercial Law Centre, University of Oxford.. Jonathan Harris was educated at Jesus College, Oxford.
- "NLJ PROFILE: Professor Jonathan Harris QC, Serle Court Chambers | New Law Journal".
- "Queen's Counsel in England & Wales: 2015 to 2016 - News stories". GOV.UK. 2016-01-11. Retrieved 2016-07-15.
- "Joshua Rozenberg recognised with honorary QC award | Solicitors Journal". www.solicitorsjournal.com. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- "The Legal 500 > Serle Court (Chambers of Alan Boyle QC) > London, ENGLAND > Lawyer profiles > Prof Jonathan Harris". www.legal500.com. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- "Prof Jonathan Harris QC - Serle Court". www.serlecourt.co.uk. Retrieved 25 February 2018.
- Lord Collins of Mapesbury; Jonathan Harris; Andrew Dickinson; David McClean; Peter McEleavy; Campbell McLachlan; Richard Aikens; Veronica Ruiz Abou-Nigm; Felicity Toube, eds. (2016). Dicey, Morris & Collins on the Conflict of Laws (15th ed.). Sweet & Maxwell. ISBN 9780414035027.
- "CDR Honours abound for academic lawyers by Ben Rigby - Featured articles". CDR Honours abound for academic lawyers by Ben Rigby - Featured articles. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- Harris, Jonathan (2002). The Hague Trusts Convention : scope, application and preliminary issues. Oxford [u.a.]: Hart: Hart Publ. ISBN 9781841131108.
- Fawcett, James J.; Harris, Jonathan M. (2005). Michael Bridge (ed.). International sale of goods in the conflict of laws. Oxford [England]: Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199244690.
- "Journal of Private International Law".
- "Professor Jonathan Harris QC (Hon.) - Jesus College, University of Oxford". www.jesus.ox.ac.uk. Retrieved 25 February 2018.
- "King's College London - Professor Jonathan Harris". www.kcl.ac.uk. Retrieved 2016-07-20.
- "Jonathan Harris - Harris Manchester College". www.hmc.ox.ac.uk. Retrieved 25 February 2018.
- "The Legal 500 > Serle Court (Chambers of Alan Boyle QC) > London, ENGLAND > Lawyer profiles > Prof Jonathan Harris QC". www.legal500.com. Retrieved 25 February 2018.
- "Prof Jonathan Harris QC". Serle Court. Retrieved 2016-07-15.
|This United Kingdom law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|