Jonathan George Boston Victoria University of Wellington School of Government.(born 1957) is a New Zealand academic and professor of policy studies at the
|Born||1957 (age 63–64)|
|Thesis||The theory and practice of voluntary incomes policies with particular reference to the British Labour government's social contract, 1974–79 (1984)|
|Doctoral advisor||Jim Sharpe|
- Boston, Jonathan, John Martin, June Pallot, and Pat Walsh. Public management: the New Zealand model. Auckland: Oxford University Press, 1996.
- Boston, Jonathan, John Martin, June Pallot, and Pat Walsh. "Reshaping the state: New Zealand’s bureaucratic revolution." Victoria University of Wellington Print (1991).
- Boston, Jonathan. "The theoretical underpinnings of public sector restructuring in New Zealand." Reshaping the state (1991): 1-26.
- Boston, Jonathan. The state under contract. Paul & Company Pub Consortium, 1995.
- "Jonathan Boston". Victoria University of Wellington.
- "Jonathan Boston". Victoria University of Wellington. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- Boston, Jonathan (8 October 2012). "Jonathan Boston: Three myths about child poverty". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- "New Year honours list 2021". Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. 31 December 2020. Retrieved 31 December 2020.
- Staff page at Victoria University of Wellington
- Author page at Bridget William Books
- LinkedIn profile