Johnny Morris (disambiguation)
Johnny Morris (1916–1999) was a British television presenter.
Johnny Morris or Johnnie Morris may also refer to:
- Johnnie Morris (actor) (1887–1969), American comedian and actor
- Johnny Morris (footballer) (1923–2011), English football player
- Johnny Morris (American football) (born 1935), American football player
- Johnnie E. Morris-Tatum (born 1951), Democratic politician from Milwaukee
- Johnny Morris (businessman) (born 1948), American businessman also known as Johnny