John McManus (author)
John McManus is an American novelist and short story writer. He is the author of a novel, Bitter Milk, and the short story collections Born on a Train, Stop Breakin Down, and Fox Tooth Heart. In recognition of Stop Breakin Down, McManus became the youngest ever recipient of the Whiting Award. In 2019 he received a Literature Award from the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
- Shea, Mike. "Bitter Milk". Texas Monthly.
- Finch, Amy. "Ugly beauty". The Portland Phoenix. Archived from the original on 2003-04-21.
- "Stop Breakin Down: Stories". Publisher's Weekly. Retrieved 2000-05-29. Check date values in:
- "Fox Tooth Heart, John McManus". Sarabande. Retrieved 2020-01-08.
- Press, Associated. "Whiting Writers' Awards announced". Seattle Times. Retrieved 2000-10-31. Check date values in:
- "2019 Literature Award Winners – American Academy of Arts and Letters". Retrieved 2020-01-08.
- Jason Cook. "About – Fiddleblack". Fiddleblack.org. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Department of English". Al.odu.edu. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Low Residency MFA in Creative Writing Program". Goddard.edu. Archived from the original on 2007-05-02. Retrieved 2011-09-22.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-09-06. Retrieved 2014-09-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|