JoAnne R. Sellar (born 1963) is an English film producer. She is married to producer Daniel Lupi and both have a long collaboration with filmmaker Paul Thomas Anderson. Sellar was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Picture for the films There Will Be Blood and Phantom Thread, both of which she co-produced.
|Born||1963 (age 55–56)|
- Phantom Thread (producer) 2017
- Inherent Vice (producer) 2014
- The Master (producer) 2012
- There Will Be Blood (producer) 2007
- The Wicker Man (executive producer) 2006
- Punch-Drunk Love (producer) 2002
- The Anniversary Party (producer) 2001
- Magnolia (producer) 1999
- Boogie Nights (producer – as Joanne Sellar) 1997
- Lord of Illusions (producer) 1995
- Dark Blood (producer) 1993
- Dust Devil (producer) 1992
- Hardware (producer) 1990
- Red Hot and Blue (co-producer) 1990
- Canby, Vincent (1990-09-14). "Hardware (1990)". The New York Times. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- de Winter, Helen (October 31, 2008). A Dark Day: Producer JoAnne Sellar on River Phoenix and Dark Blood. Archived 2014-11-07 at the Wayback Machine Focus Features
- Loewenstein, Lael (January 27, 2008). "Producers open up at Santa Barbara". Variety. PMC. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- "Interview: Making 'The Master' with Producer JoAnne Sellar". Cigarettes & Red Vines. February 4, 2013. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- "The 80th Academy Awards (2008) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on November 23, 2011. Retrieved December 13, 2013.