(Redirected from Jixian (disambiguation))
Jixian may refer to the following places and jurisdictions in China :
- Jixian County (集贤县), Heilongjiang
- Ji County, Shanxi (吉县), or Jixian
- Ji County, Tianjin (蓟县), or Jixian
- Ji County, Henan (汲县), or Jixian, now Weihui City, and a Catholic diocese
- Jixian Township (集贤乡), Chongzhou, Sichuan
- Jixian Subdistrict, Shuangyashan (集贤街道), in Sifangtai District, Shuangyashan, Heilongjiang
- Jixian Subdistrict, Shenyang (集贤街道), in Heping District, Shenyang, Liaoning
- Towns (集贤镇)
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.