- Jive Jones, an American pop singer and producer.
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Jive (dance), a Latin dance style from the 1940s
- A variety of related dances including Jitterbug, Lindy Hop, and Rock and Roll (dance)
- Hand jive, a kind of dance game from the 1950s
- Modern Jive or French Jive, a dance style from the 1980s
- Skip jive, a dance
- Jive, form of sign language used in William Gibson's Neuromancer and Mona Lisa Overdrive
- Jive (publisher), a Japanese publishing company
Software and technologyEdit
- Jiva also known as jive (in Hinduism, variant spelling), the immortal essence of a living organism in Hinduism
- JIVE, an annual cultural festival at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in India
- Jive, obsolete slang for Marijuana, dating to at least 1930s
- Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe, an astronomical interferometry used in radio astronomy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.