Jingbian County (simplified Chinese: 靖边县; traditional Chinese: 靖邊縣; pinyin: Jìngbiān Xiàn) is a county under the administration of Yulin City, in the northwest of Shaanxi Province, China, bordering Inner Mongolia to the north and northwest. It has a land area of 5,088 km2 (1,964 sq mi), and a population of 270,000 in 2002.
Jingbian in Yulin
Yulin in Shaanxi
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||5,088 km2 (1,964 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,339 m (4,393 ft)|
|• Density||75/km2 (190/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
As 2019, Jingbian County is in charge of one subdistrict and sixteen towns.
- Zhangjiapan Subdistrict (张家畔街道) - it is upgraded from town.
- Towns are upgraded from townships.
- Towns are established newly.
- Huanghaojie (黄蒿界镇)
- Former Townships are merged to other.
- "统计用区划代码 www.stats.gov.cn" (in Chinese). XZQH. Retrieved 2021-01-02.