James Joseph Lawson (born 11 December 1947, in Middlesbrough) is an English former professional footballer who played as a winger in the Football League for Middlesbrough, Huddersfield Town and Halifax Town, where he later became player-manager.
|Full name||James Joseph Lawson|
|Date of birth||11 December 1947|
|Place of birth||Middlesbrough, England|
|1976–1978||Halifax Town (player-manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
- "Middlesbrough : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 12 October 2009.
- "Huddersfield Town : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 12 October 2009.
- "Halifax Town : 1946/47–1992/93 & 1998/99–2001/02". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 12 October 2009.
- "Halifax Town Managers". FC Halifax Town. Archived from the original on 5 October 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2009. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Town legends" (reprint). Huddersfield Daily Examiner. FindArticles. 27 September 2005. Retrieved 12 October 2009.[permanent dead link]
- "Sons and Daughters". Bob Dunning. Archived from the original on 31 August 2010. Retrieved 11 September 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1940s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|