March 29, 1964
|Other names||Jill Goodacre Connick|
|Occupation||Model, actress, photographer|
Harry Connick Jr. (m. 1994)
Goodacre was a primary lingerie and hosiery model for the relatively new Victoria's Secret company in its mail-order catalogs and retail stores in the 1980s, and she appeared extensively in the catalogs. She, Stephanie Seymour, and Dutch model Frederique helped Victoria's Secret grow from a new company to one of the world's giants in women's lingerie, hosiery, swimwear, and clothing.
Goodacre was born in Lubbock, Texas, but grew up in Boulder, Colorado. She is the daughter of real estate broker William Goodacre, of Boulder, and sculptor Glenna Goodacre, a native of Lubbock who resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Her mother is now married to Dallas attorney C.L. Mike Schmidt. Goodacre has one brother named Tim.
Goodacre married Harry Connick Jr. in 1994 in a Catholic ceremony at St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans. Together they have three daughters: Georgia Tatum (born April 17, 1996), Sarah Kate (September 12, 1997), and Charlotte (born June 26, 2002). The family currently lives in New Canaan, Connecticut.
- 1981 Play for Today – Golda (TV)
- 1983 The Nation's Health – Val Kane (TV)
- 1986 Odd Jobs
- 1987 Worlds Beyond (TV)
- 1991 Simply Mad About the Mouse: A Musical Celebration of Imagination - herself, with Harry Connick Jr.
- 1994 Friends – Jill Goodacre (as herself) (TV) ("The One with the Blackout")
- 1997 Duckman (TV) (voice)
- 1997 The Uninvited – Rose (TV)
- 1993 Harry Connick Jr.: The New York Big Band Concert (director)
- 1993 Boxout – exercise video with Sugar Ray Leonard
- "eBay Guides – Victoria's Secret Catalog Collecting". Reviews.ebay.com. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "Jill Goodacre Pictures, Photo Galleries, Bio & Rating". AskMen. 1965-03-29. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- Jenkins, Maureen (April 19, 1995). "New Victoria's a Fantasy in Pink – Chicago Sun-Times". Highbeam Research. Archived from the original on May 17, 2011. Retrieved February 6, 2011.
- "AskMen.com". AskMen.com. 1965-03-29. Retrieved 2011-02-06.