(Redirected from Jicheng (disambiguation))
Jicheng or Ji City may refer to:
- Jicheng (Beijing) (蓟城/薊城), an ancient city now part of Beijing
- Jicheng (棘城), an ancient city now part of Yi County, Liaoning
- Jicheng (冀城), ancient city in western China known for the Siege of Jicheng in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms
- Jicheng, Shanxi (箕城镇), town in Yushe County
- Jicheng Road Subdistrict (祭城路街道), Jinshui District, Zhengzhou, Henan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jicheng.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.