Jibril may refer to:
- Ahmed Jibril (born c. 1938), founder and leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command
- Jihad Ahmed Jibril (1961-2002), leader of the military wing of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command
- Mahmoud Jibril (born 1952), Prime Minister of Libya for seven and a half months during the Libyan civil war
- Mas’ud El-Jibril, Nigerian Senator and politician
- Mohammed Kabiru Jibril, Nigerian senator and politician
- Jibril (film), a 2018 film
- Gabriel (disambiguation)
- Gibril (disambiguation)
- Djibril (disambiguation)
- Jibril Agreement (May 21, 1985), a prisoner exchange between the Israeli government and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jibril.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.