Jewish Business News
Jewish Business News is an online newspaper published in English, which primarily covers stories relating to businesses owned, or managed, by Jewish business people around the world, as is implied by the paper’s nameplate. The newspaper launched in February 2013. Its founder, CEO and Editor-in-chief is Sima Ella, who was formerly a journalist at the Israeli newspaper Yedioth Aharonoth.
The newspaper primarily covers international news stories relating to Jewish business leaders, inspiring companies, innovative startups, breakthrough researches, new technologies, legal cases and questions of corporate law. Topics and stories directly or indirectly almost all possessing somewhere a significant Jewish dimension.
Jewish Business News offers occasional economic views and other contributions from Nobel prize laureates in economics (Joseph Stiglitz, Robert Shiller) and other prominent academics (Nouriel Roubini, Barry Eichengreen etc.). It also has a long relationship with Israel's largest business newspaper, Globes, whereby selected English language items from Globes are chosen by Jewish Business News and re-published.
Information from Jewish Business News is often cited by other news sites.
- "Jewish Business News". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- Joseph Stiglitz, Jewish Business News
- Robert Shiller, Jewish Business News
- Nouriel Roubini, Jewish Business News
- Barry Eichengreen, Jewish Business News
- Globes: Israel 10 Most Promising Start-Ups For 2013-14, Jewish Business News, Oct 17th, 2013
- Globes: Israeli Company Gindi Seeks Institutional Partner In Tel Aviv Sarona Market Project, Jewish Business News, Nov 5th, 2013