|Ceased operations||July 2020|
|Key people||Jørgen Holme (CEO)|
Jet Time was founded by a group of Danish investors and operated its first flight on 19 September 2006.
In November 2016, it was announced that Jet Time and Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) would end their contract for Jet Time's operation of eight ATR 72-600s on behalf of SAS in early 2017, as SAS wanted to concentrate on larger aircraft. Subsequently, Jet Time had phased out the relatively new ATR aircraft.
The airline announced that it had filed for bankruptcy on 21 July 2020, though the airline expected to resume operations under a new company, legally incorporated as "Jettime A/S", following the pandemic. Jet Time's assets were also to be transferred to Jettime, including Jet Time's CEO, a number of key employees, and five of Jet Time's Boeing 737 aircraft, for operations planned to resume by 2022.
Jet Time had operated charter flights to the following destinations over its history:
|Boeing 737-700||5||—||148||1 operated by Jettime Finland OY|
Jet Time had previously operated the following aircraft types, retiring them prior to the airline's shutdown:
Jet Time operated contract and ad hoc passenger and freight charters throughout Europe, as well as short-notice wet-lease charters for scheduled airlines including Air Greenland, Scandinavian Airlines, and Norwegian Air Shuttle. It also provided VIP charters for clients including FC Copenhagen, Malmö FF, Mercedes-Benz, Rosenborg BK, and Volkswagen.
- "Jet Time Flight Tracker (JO / JTG)".
- "Jet Time management Team". Jet Time. Archived from the original on 12 February 2013.
- "Contact". Jet Time. Archived from the original on 23 April 2014. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
Jet Time A/S Skøjtevej 27-31 2770 Kastrup Denmark
- "Alle fly på jorden siden d. 23 marts: Covid-19 tvinger danske Jet Time A/S i konkurs" [All planes grounded since 23 March: COVID-19 forces Danish Jet Time A/S into bankruptcy] (PDF) (in Danish). Jet Time. 21 July 2020.
- Bakke, Peter (26 June 2020). "Danish Jet Time Fires 90% of Its Employees". Airways Magazine. Airways International.
- Augustsson, Tomas (30 November 2016). "Jettime skär ned – SAS-linjer stängs" [Jettime cuts back - SAS routes are closed] (in Swedish).
- "Covid-19 tvinger danske Jet Time A/S i konkurs: Jettime a/s genopstår som nyt dansk charterflyselskab, post Corona" [COVID-19 forces Jet Time A/S into bankruptcy: Jettime A/S re-emerges as a new Danish charter airline, post-corona] (PDF) (in Danish). Jet Time. 21 July 2020.
- Ollila, John (22 July 2020). "Jet Time Files For Bankruptcy". LoyaltyLobby.
- Kragballe, Søren (21 July 2020). "Jet Time indgiver konkursbegæring - men går efter at genopstå" [Jet Time files for bankruptcy - but goes after resurrection] (in Danish). Finans.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2019): 13.
- "Denmark's Jet Time adds maiden B737-800". ch-aviation. 20 November 2018.
Media related to Jettime at Wikimedia Commons