|Born||June 26, 1994|
the United States
|Height||5 ft 2 in (157 cm)|
|Event(s)||10m, 10m synchro|
|College team||Indiana University|
|Coached by||Drew Johansen|
|Updated on August 25, 2015.|
Daughter of Mike and Amy Parratto, Jessica and her sister Melissa grew up in Dover, New Hampshire. Her father Mike coached Olympic medalist Jenny Thompson. Her mother Amy was a five time All American diver at Wellesley College, and her sister swam for the University of Pennsylvania. Parratto started diving at the age of five with mother Amy as her coach until 2009 when she moved to Indiana. She currently attends Indiana University where she is majoring in community health.
2016 Summer Olympic GamesEdit
Parratto’s Olympic debut was at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. In the individual 10 meter platform event Parratto placed 10th with a score of 334.60 points. In the synchronized 10 meter platform dive event Parratto and her partner Amy Cozad took 7th place with a score of 301.02 points.
NCAA National ChampionshipsEdit
Parratto was the NCAA champion in 10m diving in 2015. She won with a score of 367.00 which was almost 30 points ahead of the runner up. She also competed in the 1m and 3m events. She placed 13th in the 1m event and tied for 7th in the 3m event.
Major Competition ResultsEdit
- 7th synchro 10m 2016 Olympic Games
- 10th 10m 2016 Rio Olympic Games
- World Championships
- 9th synchro 10m 2015 FINA World Championships
- 7th synchro 10m 2014 FINA Diving World Series Beijing
- 6th synchro 10m 2014 FINA Diving World Series London
- 9th 10m 2014 FINA Diving World Series
- 4th synchro 10m 2016 FINA Diving World Cup
- 8th synchro 10m 2010 FINA Canada Cup
- 2nd synchro 3m 2015 FINA Puerto Rico Grand Prix
- 3rd synchro 10m 2015 FINA Grand Prix Australia
- 4th synchro 10m 2015 FINA Puerto Rico Grand Prix
- 9th 10m 2015 FINA Grand Prix Australia
- 4th synchro 10m 2014 FINA Grand Prix Mexico
- 4th 10m 2014 FINA Grand Prix Mexico
- 4th synchro 10m 2012 International Springertag FINA Grand Prix
- 4th synchro 10m 2011 AT&T USA Diving Grand Prix
- 6th 10m 2011 AT&T USA Diving Grand Prix
- "Women's 10 metre platformstartlist of the 2015 World Aquatic Championships". Omega Timing. Retrieved August 25, 2015.
- "Jessica Parratto". Team USA. Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- "Jessica Parratto - 2015-16". Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- (PDF) http://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/default/files/images/2015/03/21/complete_meet_results.pdf. Missing or empty
|This biographical article related to Americans involved in acrobatic diving is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|