Jervis Johnson (born 12 June 1959) is a game designer for Games Workshop. He is currently one of Games Workshop's long-term strategy managers, having previously been employed as head of its Specialist Games division.
|Born||12 June 1959 (age 60)|
Jervis is credited with creating the following games:
- Advanced HeroQuest
- Blood Bowl (3rd Edition won the 1994 Origins Award for Best Miniatures Rules)
- Advanced Space Crusade A space adventure game pitting Space Marines against the Tyranid army inside one of the Tyranid Hive ships.
He has also been instrumental in crafting 4th Edition, and the Living Rule Book (LRB).
Jervis has been a key contributor in the following games:
He has also written or been heavily involved in the following books:
- Codex: Dark Angels (Warhammer 40,000 4th Edition)
- Battle Missions (Warhammer 40,000)
- Warhammer 40k Apocalypse
- Age of Sigmar General's handbook
Jervis currently contributes a regular series of articles that focus on the hobby aspects of Games Workshop products, entitled "Standard Bearer", to White Dwarf.