Jersey City, Hoboken and Rutherford Electric Railway
The Jersey City, Hoboken and Rutherford Electric Railway was incorporated in 1893, and leased from 1894-1899 to the New Jersey Electric Railway Company. The line was operated by Jersey City, Hoboken and Paterson Street Railway. The track length was 18.57 miles.
|Successor||New Jersey Electric Railway|
- New Jersey Electric Railway Company - New Jersey 1894
- https://books.google.com/books?id=tBBXxYGSgtgC&pg=PA120&lpg=PA120&dq=%22New+Jersey+Electric+Railway%22&source=bl&ots=9OtN41BDgd&sig=9sXY2n_Uf_ZF9fWo46-vXhUbyQk&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=6&ct=result Accessed November 30, 2008.
- "Bergen Turnpike Bonds Approved" (PDF). The New York Times. 1901-08-16.
- "Trolley Gains its Point" (PDF). New York Times. 1896-07-03. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Afraid of an Electric Railway" (PDF). New York Times. 1893-11-29. Retrieved 2008-08-28.