|No. 87, 49|
|Born:||March 22, 1975|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||1998 / Round: 5 / Pick: 127|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Brigham played college football for the Washington Huskies from 1993-1998 amassing eight receptions for 39 yards and one touchdown is his five year collegiate career. He was part of the 1995 Pac-10 co-champion team and won the 1997 Aloha Bowl.
Brigham was a Wide Receiver and Offensive line coach from 2009-2012 at Chabot College. He then became the Offensive Line coach at Scottsdale Community College for a season (2012-2013) before moving on to North Pointe Prep High School for two seasons (2013-2014) as Head coach/Offensive Coordinator. Later that year, he joined Apache Junction High School, first as a Wide Receiver/Specialist Punt coach, and then as Offensive Coordinator the next season (2014-2016).
In May 2017, Brigham was announced as the new head coach of Rivili, Italy based team Rivoli Blackbills of FIDAF Division 2. He led his team to an undefeated season by defeating the previously undefeated Reggio Emilia Hogs in Silver Bowl XXIV 35-29. With the win, the Blackbills was promoted and will play in FIDAF Division 1, Italy's top level of American football, for the 2018 season.
- "Jeremy Brigham". pro-football-reference.com. Retrieved March 11, 2009.
- "Jeremy Brigham". Sports Illustrated.
- "DEBUTTO DELICATO PER COACH BRIGHAM". April 11, 2018.
- "Jeremy Brigham LinkedIn Profile". LinkedIn. Retrieved July 13, 2017.
- Patrizio Romano (June 5, 2017). "Jeremy Brigham, giocatore di football americano negli Oakland Raider, nuovo coach dei Black Bills". www.lastampa.it. La Stampa. Retrieved July 12, 2017.
- 2div (July 9, 2017). "Silver Bowl ai Blackbills!". www.2divisione.fidaf.org. FIDAF II Divisione. Retrieved July 12, 2017.
- Luca Bianco (July 10, 2017). "Football Americano: Seconda Divisione, Blacks&Bills campioni". www.sportorino.com. SporTorino. Retrieved July 12, 2017.
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|