Jehoshaphat, son of Asa, was the fourth king of Judah according to 1 Kings 15:24 in the Hebrew Bible.
Jehoshaphat may also refer to:
- Jehoshaphat the Recorder, son of Ahilud, a scribe who appears in 2 Samuel 8:16 and 2 Samuel 20:24.
- Jehoshaphat, son of Paruah, Solomon's administrator in Issachar, who appears in 1 Kings 4:17
- Jehoshaphat (high priest), High Priest of Israel
- Valley of Josaphat, a Biblical place
- Jehoshaphat ben Saul, 9th century religious figure
- Jehoshaphat (father of Jehu), the father of King Jehu of Israel, the son of Nimshi and the grandson of Omri.
- Boaz ben Jehoshaphat, his son