This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jeffrey Carl Brazier (born 27 May 1979) is an English television presenter, author, radio broadcaster, podcast host, life coach and former footballer.
Jeffrey Carl Brazier
27 May 1979
|Known for||'BT Sport|
|Parent(s)||Stephen Faldo (deceased)|
Early life and educationEdit
In 2001, Brazier took part in the Channel 4 reality television show Shipwrecked, in which he and fifteen other people had to stay on a tropical island without any creature comforts. After this, Brazier took part in the ITV programme Simply the Best, as well as presenting the TV programmes Dirty Laundry and Big Brother Panto with June Sarpong.
In 2003, Brazier appeared in Celebrity Wife Swap with then-girlfriend Jade Goody, opposite Charles Ingram. In September 2004, Brazier won the Channel 5 reality TV show The Farm and also appeared in the Living TV programme I'm Famous and Frightened!.
Brazier hosted The X Factor Live Tour in venues all over the United Kingdom and Ireland from 2005 to 2010.
In 2006, Brazier presented the revival of the CITV programme Finders Keepers. Brazier was a panellist on the now defunct ITV talk show Loose @5.30!, a spin-off of Loose Women and has also appeared in The Match and Celebrity Soccer Six on Sky1, where he played for England, as well as appearing on Call Me a Cabbie with Carol Thatcher and Janet Street Porter. Brazier has also been a This Morning "showbiz" presenter.
In November 2006, Brazier joined the presenting team of ITV2's I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! NOW! with Kelly Osbourne in Australia and Mark Durden-Smith hosting at the London Studios. On 16 December 2006, Brazier was a guest reporter on The X Factor final live from contestant Ray Quinn's home town of Liverpool, and live from contestants Same Difference's home town of Portsmouth on 15 December 2007. He was the guest reporter at JLS's home town on 13 December 2008 and at Stacey Solomon's home town of Dagenham on 12 December 2009.
In 2010, Brazier was a celebrity guest team captain on What Do Kids Know? with Rufus Hound, Joe Swash and Sara Cox on Watch, and on 17 December 2010, Brazier presented a documentary, My Brother and Me, which was broadcast on BBC Three. From August until December 2011, Brazier co-presented OK! TV on Channel 5 with Jenny Frost.
Brazier is a guest presenter for ITV lifestyle show Sunday Scoop and also has regular stints on the daytime series This Morning (TV programme). Brazier is also an ambassador for People's Postcode Lottery 
- Celebrity Total Wipeout (18 September 2010) – Contestant
- Mongrels (2010) – Guest appearance
- Loose Women (17 May 2011, 30 March 2012) – Guest
- Daybreak (2 March 2012) – Guest
- Tipping Point: Lucky Stars (16 August 2014) – Contestant
- Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins (2019) – Contestant
- Celebrity Masterchef (2020) – Contestant
Dancing on IceEdit
From 9 January to 13 March 2011, Brazier participated in the sixth series of the ice skating show Dancing on Ice, with professional female Canadian ice skater Isabelle Gauthier. He was in the bottom two three times: in week two against cricketer Dominic Cork, and in week five against Kerry Katona. In week 10, Brazier and Gauthier were eliminated after the judges votes to save Sam Attwater and his skating partner Brianne Delcourt.
On 1 October 2017, Brazier got engaged to his girlfriend Kate Dwyer. The couple married in Portugal on 15 September 2018.
- Jeff Brazier at Soccerbase
- "Canvey Island Football Club First XI 2000/1 Season". CanveyFC.com. 2000.
- "Wood set their sights on struggling Swans". Watford Observer. January 2001.
- New signings AFC Varndeanians
- Daybreak, 11 January 2011
- Julian Read (18 January 2016). "An interview with Jeff Brazier". Essex Life. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Meet Our New Ambassadors (People's Postcode Lottery)". www.postcodelottery.co.uk.
- "Tipping Point: Lucky Stars Episode 7". Press Centre.
- "Jeff Brazier". HuffPost UK. Retrieved 7 September 2019.
- Gilbert, Gerald (30 September 2011). "The boy done good: Jade Goody's ex Jeff Brazier on surviving reality TV". The Independent. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
- "Jeff Brazier married Kate Dwyer". 15 September 2018. Retrieved 22 November 2017.