In addition to editing the final three issues of Amazing, Berkwits published Asterism: The Journal of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Space Music in the 1990s. Asterism focused its attention on science fictional music (although not particularly filk). In 2000 and 2001, he served as the Entertainment Editor for Galaxy OnLine.
As a freelance writer, Berkwits' articles have appeared in a variety of magazines, including Locus, Cinescape, SCI FI, The X-Files Official Magazine, and Science Fiction Weekly.
Berkwits published two short stories, "First Contact" and "Dirty Laundry," in Keen Science Fiction in 1996.
- Stokes, Keith (2004-10-06), Jeff Berkwits takes helm at Amazing, archived from the original on 2006-09-25, retrieved 2007-06-21
- Gonzales, Victor (2004-12-24), Is Amazing already dead?, archived from the original on 2007-07-20, retrieved 2007-06-21
- Gonzales, Victor (2004-10-08), Berkwits picked to head up Amazing, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on 2007-09-28, retrieved 2007-06-21
- The Locus Index to SF Awards, Locus, archived from the original on 2007-09-02, retrieved 2007-06-21
- Jeff Berkwits at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- A.I. Mines Science Fiction's Rich Robotic History, article by Berkwits at Locus
- Brickbats and Mortar Shells: Will Science Fiction Survive the Dot-com Implosion?, article by Berkwits at Locus
- Listing of additional articles by Berkwits
|This biography of an American publisher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a print editor of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|