Jayne Joso is a British novelist, playwright, writer and artist.
- China’s Smile
- How do you Feel?
Awards and honoursEdit
- 2017 Rathbones Folio Prize - longlisted for My Falling Down House
- 2016 Arts Council England Funding Award to write the novel: From Seven to the Sea
- 2013 Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation award to support research in Japan for the novel: My Falling Down House
- 2012 International Writer in Residence - The Coracle - Wexford, Ireland (A Sense of Place)
- 2011 People's Book Prize - finalist, for Perfect Architect
- 2009 People's Book Prize - shortlisted, for Soothing Music for Stray Cats
- Thomson, Ian (24 April 2009). "Ska, rap, 2 Tone and doo-wop". Times Literary Supplement. p. 19. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- Pyzik, Agata. "Perfect Architect". Icon Magazine. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- "PerfectArchitect". Publisher's Weekly. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- Miller, Keith (16 December 2011). "Jayne Joso PERFECT ARCHITECT". Times Literary Supplement. p. 21. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- "Purple Beach". 3ammagazine.com. 2012-04-26. Retrieved 2017-07-18.
- [dead link]
- [dead link]
- "The Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation Annual Report & Accounts 2013: For the year ended 31 December 2013" (PDF). Great Britain Sasakawa Foundation. p. 8.
- "Winners 2011/2012". The People's Book Prize. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- "The People's Book Prize Short List 2009/10 - Fiction". The People's Book Prize. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- Official website
- 3:AM Magazine Interview
- Jayne Joso on space, transience, disconnectedness & disaffection in Soothing Music for Stray Cats - 3:AM Magazine
- Times Literary Supplement Reviews
- Chapter on Soothing Music for Stray Cats by Literature Professor Christoph Reinfandt p297 - German publication
- Short Story: Purple Beach by Jayne Joso published on 3:AM Magazine
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (September 2017)